Bentley Sports Convertible - DER13Y

Igorwasking

11 hours ago, IslandExile said:

White?

Didn't Savage do something OTT?

Well more than once I grant you but I meant with cars while at Derby.

Yes he did but IIRC it was with a Merc and he had all the seats done out with black and white leather. I also seem to remember him picking a fan up on the way to Pride Park in it one matchday, maybe even someone on this forum.

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

Yes he did but IIRC it was with a Merc and he had all the seats done out with black and white leather. I also seem to remember him picking a fan up on the way to Pride Park in it one matchday, maybe even someone on this forum.

Are you accusing Sav of cerb crawling for forum members....."alright duck, it's £20 for a postivie post, £50 to start a postivie thread, £50 to blame the manager and £100 to go on a demented posting spree....look out a mod's coming...."

4 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

If I remember correctly, didn’t Savage get a baby Bentley Coupe but the younger members of the squad told him he’d got ‘an old man’s car’ so he sold it. 

😂

23 hours ago, Igorwasking said:

Haha! No. Just saw it - and thought it might be Clowes. Tried to get up along side it (I have a 3 ltr turbo diesel Jaguar) - but couldn’t get anywhere near it. Just wondered if it was someone connected to the club?

Good to see some Rams fans doing their bit for the environment 😉