All 3 kits

DCFC1388

27 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I do enjoy the Twitter adminโ€™s work a lot of the time, but is there a need to โ€œteaseโ€ everything? Surely on occasion signings, kit reveals etc, could just be announced without the 15 mins delay in between posts

To be fair, it gives those of us that work for a living time to go on our poo break so they can see the reveal.

6 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

To be fair, it gives those of us that work for a living time to go on our poo break so they can see the reveal.

Fair. I mean, I also work for a living, but am fortunate to have a good degree of flexibility and autonomy paired with an incredible ability to procrastinate.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

37 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I do enjoy the Twitter adminโ€™s work a lot of the time, but is there a need to โ€œteaseโ€ everything? Surely on occasion signings, kit reveals etc, could just be announced without the 15 mins delay in between posts

I like it. It's a good build up and often fun as well as (possibly!) exciting.ย 

You could always dip out for an hour and then read back through the Twitter feed? ๐Ÿ˜„

On 31/07/2023 at 09:57, DCFC1388 said:

Screenshot_20230731-095131_X.jpg

Who actually designs these shirts Umbro?

Why not get some students from Derby University or get fans to submit designs in a competition so we could vote for our favourite, non of these designs make me want to rush out and buy any of them.

ย 

Edited by cstand

10 minutes ago, cstand said:

Who actually designs these shirts Umbro?

Why not get some students from Derby University or get fans to submit designs in a competition so we could vote for our favourite, non of these designs make me want to rush out and buy any of them.

ย 

As someone that works as a designer (I've dabbled with kits and apparel for some sports teams) and has seen first hand some submissions for fan related designs in a social media competition (for a different sports team), I'm very happy with this seasons kits so far.

Everyone will have an opinion on the kits and you will never have a design that the whole fan base will unanimously get behind. Leave it to the professionals to do the design work. There's more to it than just putting some colours and patterns on a shirt template and making sure the logos are in the correct places.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Good thing that leak was legit and the third kit will be smart - because that thing is an abomination. Iโ€™ve almost always liked Umbros kits but thatโ€™s one of the worst things Iโ€™ve seen. Like someoneโ€™s thrown up on a shirt.

Please see a doctor if you are vomiting blue squares.

2 hours ago, Parsnip said:

The away kit is brilliant. Nice rework of the 88 kit with the warped squares symbolic of a bulging net. It's sensational. I'll be buying it. And I'll look beautiful in it.

Will it stretch over your physique in such a way that the shapes will actually be squares again.....๐Ÿ˜‰