All 3 kits

DCFC1388

The more I look at this new third kit, the more I think it could hinder bringing anymore players in, they will not want to be seen in public wearing that will they?

Might have to have a clause in their contracts where they can self exclude from the squad for a match where it will be worn.

Not as wow as I had envisaged/hoped.

Was hoping for more "Bottle Green" (Where you have to almost squint to differentiate it from black!).  This is a couple of shades off for me.
Not keen on the collar design.
Black collar with white cuffs doesn't work well, imo.

It was always gonna be a long shot, as I'm a self-confessed meh-meister when it comes to forking out on replica shirts, and again, this will now be yet another season where I won't bother.
Hey, they're all fine.  Certainly nothing disgusting about any of them, and I'll be more than proud enough to cheer on the players, regardless of which shirt they're wearing!
But I need excess wow factor if I'm gonna fork out real money, and wear one myself. 
I'll stick with the training/casual/polo tops I already have, keep an eye out on anything new that comes in the shop in the coming months, and hope for something special next season.  It's no biggy.

My last replica shirt was that Ajax Bob Marley number  (The only non-DCFC shirt I have ever contemplated buying).  That get's (favourable) comments on the odd occasion I wear that to the match.  There's a reason for that!

🐏

On 17/08/2023 at 18:41, IslandExile said:

Don't worry: we're capable of playing poorly and losing in any colour.

I wonder, statistically speaking, which kits we’ve had the minutes worn : points won ratio. I just wonder if it’s some universally loved kit that’s actually been really unlucky for us, or vice versa. 

In a series of exchanges elsewhere, I have been informed that there are only 2 real green colours. Dark/bottle green and grass green. Pointing out to the other person in the correspondence that not all grass is green and even green grass has various shades of green, they are not all the same shade of green only led to personal abuse. The colour palette for "real" green shows light greens. Apparently, those are not real at all but fake, made up greens. Lime green is most definitely not a real green and anyway it's a fruit colour not a grass colour. I have also learnt that, of the >300 shades of green, only bottle green and grass green are real, all the rest are fake/made up greens.

That got me to wondering if the blue shades in the away shirt are "real" blues or fake made up ones. How many of the 270 various shades of blue are real?

Does the same apply to red or yellow or orange etc.

Isn't it great that opinion trumps fact online?

57 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

In a series of exchanges elsewhere, I have been informed that there are only 2 real green colours. Dark/bottle green and grass green. Pointing out to the other person in the correspondence that not all grass is green and even green grass has various shades of green, they are not all the same shade of green only led to personal abuse. The colour palette for "real" green shows light greens. Apparently, those are not real at all but fake, made up greens. Lime green is most definitely not a real green and anyway it's a fruit colour not a grass colour. I have also learnt that, of the >300 shades of green, only bottle green and grass green are real, all the rest are fake/made up greens.

That got me to wondering if the blue shades in the away shirt are "real" blues or fake made up ones. How many of the 270 various shades of blue are real?

Does the same apply to red or yellow or orange etc.

Isn't it great that opinion trumps fact online?

Trump and facts do not belong in the same sentence.