All 3 kits

DCFC1388

14 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

How does any of this link in with the new colour schemes they launched recently? I find that really weird. Or do you reckon they settled in these kits before those colours were launched?

Seems strongly linked to me. Uses the 2 shades of blue in one shirt and the green in the other.

3 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Away kit looks like a revamp of the 1988 away shirt

My thoughts too except the new one looks like it's drunk/stoned. The one improvement compared to the '88 job is that the Ram is now facing the correct way

It's not easy to make a good analysis of the away and third kits from the photo at the beginning of this thread but my first reaction is urgh. My second reaction is that I'll be saving some money.

They may look better on seeing them in person but I have significant doubts that I will be wasting my money on them.

I will be getting the home shirt. I like it unlike last season's, which looked, as others have said, like a lorry had run over it with oily tyres.

34 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Man Utd have just signed a contract with Addidas for £900 mill . Plus about the same again for a front of shirt sponsor. Even Florists are dragging around £10 mill a year from Addidas . Any idea what we are getting from Umbro? 

A lot lot less than Premier League clubs I would imagine.