All 3 kits

DCFC1388

19 hours ago, roboto said:

As someone that works as a designer (I've dabbled with kits and apparel for some sports teams) and has seen first hand some submissions for fan related designs in a social media competition (for a different sports team), I'm very happy with this seasons kits so far.

Everyone will have an opinion on the kits and you will never have a design that the whole fan base will unanimously get behind. Leave it to the professionals to do the design work. There's more to it than just putting some colours and patterns on a shirt template and making sure the logos are in the correct places.

Leave it to the professionals. The home shirt looks like some kid at the last minute decided to go mad with Spirograph patterns on the shoulders.

The away kit looks like a manufacturing flaw in the process of making the shirt.

When designing a football shirt the priority should be to make sure it appeals to as many people as possible to ensure maximum sales.

Looking at other football teams away shirts it seems to be a fashion to have it over designed.

The Guardian thinks football shirts are works of art. Looking at some of these I think they would make good dishcloths.

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/26/football-kit-evolution-more-than-a-shirt

Edited by cstand

It's all opinion. There's an away shirt poll over on Twitter and about 80% love it, 18% hate it. But it's the 18% who make the noise.

I like all three shirts, was going to wait for the bottle green, but that away shirt looks so good on, I will try that one first. I prefer that neckline to the third shirt. 

When it's in stock, of course! 

13 hours ago, maydrakin said:

Looks like it’s only checked on the front, and just dark blue on the back…

that’s a bit disappointing.

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Better not be or I'll be kicking off.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

It is, says so on the dcfc website.

The Rams’ away colours, designed and produced by Umbro, will be worn for the first away fixture of the Sky Bet League One campaign at Burton Albion on Saturday 12th August (3pm kick-off).
Umbro’s design team has combined navy blue with a royal blue mix on the front of the shirt in a flag waving pattern reminiscent of that displayed by Derby’s supporters over the years, while the back of the shirt is a solid navy blue, complementing the navy blue shorts and socks.
The goalkeeper’s away kit is green with a flash of pink on the arms and a darker shade of green on the shoulders, shorts, and socks.
The nape of the shirt includes the wording ‘Derby County’, and the front of the shirt prominently features the club’s principal partner, HOST & STAY who, we are delighted to announce, will also now be featured on the front of the shirt for both the Men's Under-21 Team and Derby County Women’s First Team.
The club will provide a further update in due course as to when the away kit will be available to buy from the club’s retail partner, Fanatics but, as recently communicated, pre-orders will be scheduled towards the end of the month, and it will be available in-store early September.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2023/08/202324-derby-county-away-kit-revealed

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

Thanks, Mucker. I couldn't be bothered to go and find it! 

I nearly gave up, to be honest!  Plenty of repeats of the reveal vid, but struggled to find the written bit! 

It was only your assertion that it was in there that kept me going.  I just knew you wouldn't lie!  🤣 

🍻🐏

Personally, I'm waiting to see the Bottle Green in person.  It may be my first replica in a good few years, if it gets the reaction I suspect it will... subject to still being able to purchase non-sponsored versions, of course.  Me no likey big in-yer-face logos etc (Nothing against the specific sponsor, I hasten to add), and much preferring something a little more discreet!

For instance, today, I am wearing this beauty, for my man-about-town joint shopping adventures, and associated marital duties! 🙄

derby-county-iconic-long-sleeve-polo-navy-mens_ss4_p-13301253+u-j4bxw44w06ee63zm7xou+v-376400925c0b4d22a4bff055d8c795a6.jpg?_hv=2&w=900

*Pic provided seeing as I was on the shop website anyway!  I'm not in the habit of photographing my daily attire!  🤣

Edited by Mucker1884
inadvertently missed a word out, pillock me!

6 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Ugh so it's true. Meaning I've got to have a name and number on the back to make it look alright 🙄

Who though? I'm not having any of this current rabble on my back. 

Screenshot_20230812_135550_Facebook.thumb.jpg.ea85ba7a66e4af6be2b4736228bce2a5.jpg

Although the back is plain, it still carries the check on the sleeves and the collar.

I thought it looked ace on the players today.

But it's a very slim fit.