All 3 kits

DCFC1388

2 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Ordered my home shirt on 8th August, still not received, has anybody else had the same problem

1 hour ago, DiggerB said:

My wife ordered something from Fanatics for Father’s Day. Never arrived and we got a refund.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Ordered mine on the 4th, was despatched on Tuesday, Evri now have it at our local depot so expecting delivery today 

Not a replica, but I ordered a long sleeve polo on the 12th for son's birthday (on the 23rd)  It was despatched on the 14th, and arrived at mine on 17th.
It's now been lobbed in the roof box ready for it's ongoing journey from this Sunday onwards, and will be handed to him in person on or around Monday 4th Sept.

All in, that'll be in excess of 3 weeks, just to get it to South West France... and nearly two weeks late for his birthday! 

Absolute disgrace!  🤣

3 minutes ago, 21CSchizoidRam said:

I like it alot. Going to get one for sure.

What's the feel of the material like - collar and main body?

Silky smooth?

The back is smoother with little breathable dots in the material, the front is still smooth but less so as it has the pattern, but it's nothing like say the old Puma rough thread pullers.

54 minutes ago, 21CSchizoidRam said:

I like it alot. Going to get one for sure.

What's the feel of the material like - collar and main body?

Silky smooth?

48 minutes ago, David said:

The back is smoother with little breathable dots in the material, the front is still smooth but less so as it has the pattern, but it's nothing like say the old Puma rough thread pullers.

Good grief!
It's an effin' footy shirt!
Just paint the word "Flirting" on an old bedsheet, and hang it out the window, why don't yer!
Could you pair be more obvious!

#getaroom

👀

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Green (3rd) kit is in the building!  

That's all three on the shelves already, and we haven't even reached Hallow's Eve!  👀

Things have certainly improved now Mr David (The one with the money and a grown-up toilet, not our Mr @David!)  has taken over!  

INSERT%20-%20Kit%20Announcement_In%20Sto

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2023/10/third-kit-now-on-sale-in-dcfcmegastore-and-online

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

The Green (3rd) kit is in the building!  

That's all three on the shelves already, and we haven't even reached Hallow's Eve!  👀

Things have certainly improved now Mr David (The one with the money and a grown-up toilet, not our Mr @David!)  has taken over!  

INSERT%20-%20Kit%20Announcement_In%20Sto

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2023/10/third-kit-now-on-sale-in-dcfcmegastore-and-online

Awful kit.

Just as awful as having a number 2 without a squatty potty!