All 3 kits

DCFC1388

8 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I remember Kieran Maguire sharing a pdf from the EFL last season/couple seasons ago that had things in like that. It was club media contacts and all sorts. This looks very similar to that. 

Similar from last season. Shield your eyes everyone! 😄

image.png.45362b46e890987c38448b0e1a52f096.png

Edited by RoyMac5

31 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

That away shirt will live or die by the detail. It looks dreadful there, but I think might look great in person.

3rd kit is a beauty.

Anyone who's any good at kit designing want to have a go at creating them with sponsor logo etc?

I'll look like a giant After Eight mint in that one but if it's bottle Green as it appears it could be alright.  Not keen on that away kit at all. Vile.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Similar from last season. Shield your eyes everyone! 😄

image.png.45362b46e890987c38448b0e1a52f096.png

This is the Premiership club directory from last season in PDF form, very similar.

https://resources.premierleague.com/premierleague/document/2022/08/17/41833320-bac0-4aa1-966e-b07c65267dbe/PL_Handbook_2022-23_DIGITAL_17.08.pdf

You could also buy the printed version a few years ago for £7. I assume someone has ordered it and it's been published before all teams have released their kits.

https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/publications-order-form-2017-18-1.pdf

That blue kit could be awesome if the blue colours are a bit more subtle in shade against one another on the final garment.

maybe the leak will get the club to push through their official launch now and we can see the real deals.

38 minutes ago, David said:

My body in that away shirt will be a trippy experience for anyone looking at me.

Think how much better you would look in the green one WITH the collar though.

Hooped socks too, third kit has the potential to be the best of the bunch by far.

14 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Hooped socks too, third kit has the potential to be the best of the bunch by far.

I’m taking this as free licence to shout “‘Mon the Hoops” when playing in our third kit, which I’m sure vast swathes of our support will also be more than happy to get behind. 

26 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Yeah, I will bare it in mind if anyone has a Plymouth Argyle fancy dress party up here.