Twitter Rebrand to 𝕏

Day

Musk is so down bad that Tesla has started to advertise for the first time ever. Kinda ironic how he tweets about how much he hates advertising of all kind, and now he's completely reliant on it to dig him out the pathetic financial hole he's dug, he's all for it.

52 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Crikey.

Someone says one bad thing about Musk and the whole thread explodes quicker than one of his rockets.

Explosion 2 incoming , personally think he’s a bit of a knob but to be fair my impression was that Twitter was run by knobs before him , question seems more do you prefer your knob hanging to the left or hanging to the right πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ, standing straight up the middle is a bit to much to ask forΒ 

22 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

The question to ask yourself is this... Would you consider joining Truth Social? Would you consider joining Parler?

If your answer is "no way!", then it's time to close your account and leave Twitter, because these days Twitter is just the same.

Do I still have to ask myself the question if I've no idea what Truth Social and Parler are?......

3 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

The question people should ask themselves is whether they believe they should decide for themselves what they choose to see or hear, or whether they think it's better for someone else to decide that for them? Do you want to make your own decisions, or have a "progressive" in California know what's best for you?Β 

Musk bought Twitter because he felt it was important people were able to decide for themselves. What had happened to it, was that it had, in part, become an arm of the Democrat regime, run by the American far left. Here he is talking recently with (a very odd looking) Joe Rogan about it:

On Twitter everyone can curate their own feeds, so you don't have to see people you don't want to, but your feeds are no longer censored and controlled by others like they used to be.

Mr Musk knows what’s best for me apparently

Β 

3 hours ago, Archied said:

Explosion 2 incoming , personally think he’s a bit of a knob but to be fair my impression was that Twitter was run by knobs before him , question seems more do you prefer your knob hanging to the left or hanging to the right πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ, standing straight up the middle is a bit to much to ask forΒ 

Yes, but they were censoring the people Stive didn't like, so they were the goodies. I think it's terrible that twitter/x haven't given Stive a pocket mod to delete anything he doesn't approve of. Perhaps he's been spoiled in that regard by certain other websites?

3 hours ago, Anon said:

Yes, but they were censoring the people Stive didn't like, so they were the goodies.

I make no apologies for considering someone a goodie for not letting racists, white supremacists and misogynists post whatever they like on their website

I mean really you're implying that you think that makes them baddies because you love racists, white supremacists and misogynists? Sorry if I've misinterpreted your weasely postΒ 

23 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

I make no apologies for considering someone a goodie for not letting racists, white supremacists and misogynists post whatever they like on their website

I mean really you're implying that you think that makes them baddies because you love racists, white supremacists and misogynists? Sorry if I've misinterpreted your weasely postΒ 

Do you ever wonder why aliens don't come to earth anymore?

7 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

The question to ask yourself is this... Would you consider joining Truth Social? Would you consider joining Parler?

If your answer is "no way!", then it's time to close your account and leave Twitter, because these days Twitter is just the same.

I'm not on any of them.

I post my pictures of beer on here.

3 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

I don't pay any attention when you brand something racist because it lost all meaning long ago. You're the type of person who would claim the moon was racist if the tide was in when you went to the beach.

Fairly obvious what the Media Matters lawsuit is about

They are an organisation whose sole purpose is to highlight misinformation in the conservative media. Calling them "anti-free speech" is laughable. They don't lobby to have stuff taken down, they simply shine a light on where the misinformation lies

So they will be a constant thorn in Twitter's side now that Twitter is algorithimically programmed to amplify misinformation if paid accounts are posting it

So no wonder Twitter wants to squish them.Β 

Pop another red pill lads, the rabbit hole goes deeper than you all think

48 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Fairly obvious what the Media Matters lawsuit is about

They are an organisation whose sole purpose is to highlight misinformation in the conservative media. Calling them "anti-free speech" is laughable. They don't lobby to have stuff taken down, they simply shine a light on where the misinformation lies

So they will be a constant thorn in Twitter's side now that Twitter is algorithimically programmed to amplify misinformation if paid accounts are posting it

So no wonder Twitter wants to squish them.Β 

Pop another red pill lads, the rabbit hole goes deeper than you all think

Β Or create a light where non was shining before?

I would imagine that if they have gamed the system and created and the amplified results that don't exist, it would be easy to prove.Β 

F_aoV89W4AAjk1B.jpg

F_TwBWRWAAAzRcW.jpg

Edited by maxjam