3 signings, 1 common theme

Day

1 minute ago, David said:

Unique people. This is over the last 30 days.

IMG_1279.png

The average engagement is very impressive, also.  I get that some must spend disproportionate amounts of time, but you would think they would be cancelled out by people who use to see a score here and there.  

I have always estimated the full fan base to be around 100,000-150,000 seeing many who live in the city, like anywhere, don't like football (and those of us who live elsewhere are, obviously, unusual).  1/3rd to a  1/5th of fan base seems remarkable.  Or the fan base must be much larger than one would expect.  

5 minutes ago, David said:

You made the bizarre claim, as you yourself remain on this forum throughout the season with zero proof, I was just questioning it.

If you want to make a poll, go for it, however for the claim you made a poll would not be conclusive when only members can vote. 

I only stay on the forum to snipe at others - ask @loweman2

Who would want to get into a dispute regarding the findings of a poll?

Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

2 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

The average engagement is very impressive, also.  I get that some must spend disproportionate amounts of time, but you would think they would be cancelled out by people who use to see a score here and there.  

I have always estimated the full fan base to be around 100,000-150,000 seeing many who live in the city, like anywhere, don't like football (and those of us who live elsewhere are, obviously, unusual).  1/3rd to a  1/5th of fan base seems remarkable.  Or the fan base must be much larger than one would expect.  

Quite scary how much time people spend on here 😂

IMG_1280.png

13 minutes ago, Oldben said:

First link was in May 2021 when Rooney was in charge.

Second link was in March and appears to be just a bunch of transfer suggestions, not actual transfer rumours and none of the 3 were even mentioned.

53 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

His name was mentioned in the Summer Suggestion thread about a week ago 👍

FYI, @Caerphilly Ram (1st) and @Ambitious(2nd) recommended him in March in the 'Free Angents in the summer' thread. I was the 3rd to suggest him (May 18th) in the 'Summer Rumour Mill' thread, only for me to later rule it out when I thought he had signed an extension.

2 hours ago, David said:

Hasn't stopped them linking us to several other players though has it. Almost like they don't have a clue but need the clicks.

I agree David what I like about derby now is most rumours seem to stem from Twitter or agent b******* with no leaks Nixon et al make it up on the spot 😂

1 hour ago, David said:

First link was in May 2021 when Rooney was in charge.

Second link was in March and appears to be just a bunch of transfer suggestions, not actual transfer rumours and none of the 3 were even mentioned.

I guess you missed the part in the 2nd link, so here it is "Therefore, Warne should be pursuing a new goalkeeper in the summer and with Josh Vickers out of contract at Rotherham United, he may opt to bring in someone he knows very well."

47 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

For unique visitor counts... you could probably take a chunk off, as people visit using different devices and would appear as different visitors? I have a laptop, mobile, and desktop with two browser profiles, and I use all of them to check this compelling forum when I'm bored 🙂

Or this boring forum when you are compelled.  😄

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

I guess you missed the part in the 2nd link, so here it is "Therefore, Warne should be pursuing a new goalkeeper in the summer and with Josh Vickers out of contract at Rotherham United, he may opt to bring in someone he knows very well."

I did, but it's still just a suggestion, not an actual link to us being interested in signing him.