3 signings, 1 common theme

Day

I'm liking the way they're sorting out the team from back to front, as it should be. Warne gets points for doing the obvious which was getting wing backs. This alone is going to drag us up the table as will create more chances.

26 minutes ago, David said:

Not one of the three were linked to us or even mentioned in the slightest by any media outlet or journalist before they signed.

I quite like it. 

At least half your client base come on here looking for reliable information/solid rumours, and you want them all kept in the dark.

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

30 minutes ago, SK47 said:

I'm liking the way they're sorting out the team from back to front, as it should be. Warne gets points for doing the obvious which was getting wing backs. This alone is going to drag us up the table as will create more chances.

Sense it’s also because attacking players may cost money. Need to see what’s happening with outgoings and what money we have. 

9 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Can’t remember, don’t think it was BT 😁 Poster with the link reveal yourself 🤣

Well we had no individual topic for each of the three players, so not sure there was any links.

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

At least half your client base come on here looking for reliable information/solid rumours, and you want them all kept in the dark.

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Going to need some proof for this claim! 

2 common themes:

I've never heard any of them. 

And to be honest, I've never heard any of the players we've been linked with this summer.  Difficult to get excited about the silly season as no King Colin or similar star players are lined up.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I have limited IT skills. Please could you set up a poll for me please asking the question.

Do you come on to this forum for

A) reliable information/solid rumours about the Rams, or

B) for the other old shyte.

We have over 30,000 people visit this forum per month, guests can't vote. If the claim was true, those numbers would plummet when the window closes, they don't, they remain consistent through the season.

1 minute ago, David said:

We have over 30,000 people visit this forum per month, guests can't vote. If the claim was true, those numbers would plummet when the window closes, they don't, they remain consistent through the season.

No poll then 👍

5 minutes ago, David said:

That is a useful stat.  Is that unique people or hits - i.e. some might visit multiple times a month.

If the former, that is very impressive.

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

No poll then 👍

You made the bizarre claim, as you yourself remain on this forum throughout the season with zero proof, I was just questioning it.

If you want to make a poll, go for it, however for the claim you made a poll would not be conclusive when only members can vote.