Summer Rumour Mill

sage

4 hours ago, Keepyuppy said:

To be fair Gary Lineker was like an abandoned Shopping Trolly outside the penalty box, but inside the box he was always in the right place to score shed loads of goals - don’t know much about Langstaff, but his stats suggest he knows where the onion bag is 🤔🐏

Us oldies will remember "sniffer" Clarke at the Dirties ...a predator in the box 

6 hours ago, Srg said:

I wouldn’t be that thrilled if we spent what little we have on someone like Langstaff. Seen him play a handful of times and he reminds me so much of Jack Marriott in play style. Completely useless outside the box in most circumstances. Not someone we need, and a little bit of a relic in today’s game. Maybe he could change up his style but he is 26 already. 

agreed i would rather we look at players above and prem loans rather than below. especially at that price point.

15 hours ago, sage said:

Rodrigues would be a decent player if he could stay away from the chip pan. A stone overweight. On that basis I'm amazed Warne is interested 

IMG_1140.thumb.jpeg.aa07c13105db37d31530e5db04058d53.jpeg

In this pic from this week he doesn't look very overweight to me, looks like he’s a scrapper tho no wonder Warne wants him, 

19 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

I thought he was impressive in the play off final but this only one game I've seen him play.

Really? Not seen much of him previously but based on that one game I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole- lazy, one-paced and didn't look like much of a team player. Thought their no.11 Nemane looked useful though he tired towards the end.