Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

Just now, Vimto Enjoyer said:

A fitting end to the campaign, I thought. 

Denied at the death by a calamity of our own making, opposition cheating, and the usual abhorrent EFL officiating. A microcosm of our League 1 journey so far if I ever saw one. 

Next season we’ll be back older and wiser, with a PW assembled squad, and with a few new teams to conquer. 

We go again. 

Up the Rams!

And the same EFL officials. Least Davies will be gone. Love Curt but that was unacceptable 

Microcosm of the season today. Incapable of results away from home and surviving terrible refereeing.

Not overly bothered about it as we weren’t doing Wednesday over 2 legs. We could win 2-0 at home and manage to lose 4-0 away, but it never sits right when you feel cheated by other factors. 

Just now, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Are Barnsley playing their under 12’s they’ve been kickin arse all season and then lose to Peterborough 

To be fair, their position was confirmed regardless of the result today. I imagine they've not played with the usual intensity to avoid injuries for the playoffs. We all know how a playoff campaign can be screwed by a reckless idiot snapping players in the final game (Jonathan Douglas).

our delivery that second half was shameful. 

we haven't been robbed, we were absolute crap and should have had the playoffs wrapped up weeks ago. it was a tame end to the season and thats another year at this god awful level, the gimic will quickly fade of this level 

1 minute ago, David said:

Go on Warne, cop an FA charge for saying what we all think about the standard of officiating this season across the league. 

With what happened at Bristol Rovers the other week, now today, it's beyond shambolic.

I see you’ve missed all the other 27 crap decisions out!

Just now, NorwichExile said:

We came 7th with the joint least amount of players used in EFL history. Playoffs was two quality Jan signings away in reality.

and probably the third biggest wage bill in the division

yeah what an achievement

the goalposts changed when clowes hired warne for a quick fix.  we needed promotion this season, our players are already ancient and they are getting older. the core of our squad is now gone and ANOTHER rebuild is now required, if warne f**** this up it will take years to recover