vs Oxford (a) 11th March 3pm KO

Derbados

27 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Knight and McGoldrick injured ? Smith in midfield? Or potentially 3 at the back? 

This is what I hope from that collection of starters: 

Wildsmith

Rooney     Davies     Cashin     Forsyth

Smith

Mendez-Laing     Sibley     Hourihane     Springett

Collins

Interesting to see we've shaken it up a little, whether enforced or not. Now it's up to the players with the shirt to make the absolute most of their opportunity and play so well they have to stay in the team, in this position.

23 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Still 4-2-3-1 is my guess...

Wildsmith
Rooney  Davies  Cashin  Forsyth
            Smith  Hourihane
Mendez-Laing  Sibley  Springett
                   Collins

This would be my guess, but the personnel in that line up do leave us options for other systems.

Smith back into midfield to correct the White mistake from Plymouth whilst we wait for Bird to be 100%.

Gotta hope that Sibley and Collins have a good day as there aren’t many goals in that line up. Collins needs to lead the line, not get sucked into the channels having petty arguments with defenders.

Just now, AndyB said:

Are McGoldrick and Knight actually injured or has there been a bit of a falling out post Plymouth and the “injured” story is to remove any focus on it? If they both play the next game I will remain suspicious!

What makes you suspicious?

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

This is what I hope from that collection of starters: 

Wildsmith

Rooney     Davies     Cashin     Forsyth

Smith

Mendez-Laing     Sibley     Hourihane     Springett

Collins

Interesting to see we've shaken it up a little, whether enforced or not. Now it's up to the players with the shirt to make the absolute most of their opportunity and play so well they have to stay in the team, in this position.

Was thinking the same, whether through choice or circumstance it’s a changed side which a few were calling for after Tuesday night myself included. Collins, Springett, Sibley, Rooney and Davies all with something to prove so will hopefully channel that into positive performances 

4 minutes ago, AndyB said:

Are McGoldrick and Knight actually injured or has there been a bit of a falling out post Plymouth and the “injured” story is to remove any focus on it? If they both play the next game I will remain suspicious!

What falling out do you suspect? All the pre match attention McGoldrick had for his player of the month award seemed wholly positive.