Lincoln City (H), 7.45pm Tuesday 14th February.

Rev

1 minute ago, Srg said:

This is awful. Looks like we’ve never watched them play. Far too slow on the ball, telegraphing everything. Cashin barely found a white shirt but he’s not the only one. Truly horrendous performance. Not sure there’s enough subs to take off Roberts, Dobbin, Hourihane, Collins etc

Rightly booed off. 

You do know the boos were for the blatant offside and officiating? Your normal cheery self 

It's obvious that this 2 up top is not working. It's obvious that we miss an extra body in midfield. It's no coincidence that the previous run was built on the lone striker with that extra man in the middle. Just switch it back to what was working Warne. If it isn't broke, don't fecking try to fix it.

Edited by DanS1992

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

This is awful. Looks like we’ve never watched them play. Far too slow on the ball, telegraphing everything. Cashin barely found a white shirt but he’s not the only one. Truly horrendous performance. Not sure there’s enough subs to take off Roberts, Dobbin, Hourihane, Collins etc

Rightly booed off. 

Surely this can’t be right? People really booing? This is after being on a massive unbeaten streak, generally playing decent football at home and with 45 minutes to go? Might be playing badly, but that can’t always be a reason to boo. Pathetic if true. 

[Edit: Seems like it might not be true!].

Edited by LazloW

If I were Warne I’d take NML off for Barkhuizen, Collins off for White and potentially get Sibley on either for Roberts or in midfield for Hourihane. Get back to 4-3-3.

Although McGoldrick seems off it he still has that ability to do something from nothing, Dobbin’s pace is an option we need to keep on the pitch and NML needs to sit on the naughty step for that poor pass. 

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

Surely this can’t be right? People really booing? This is after being on a massive unbeaten streak, generally playing decent football at home and with 45 minutes to go? Might be playing badly, but that can’t always be a reason to boo. Pathetic if true. 

I really dislike our ‘fans’ at times.

There will always be some (at every club). Besides, they may have been booing the officials. 

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

[Edit: Seems like it might not be true!].

Well I was booing in my kitchen - yeah pathetic