Lincoln City (H), 7.45pm Tuesday 14th February.

Rev

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

Too little movement. Too much sloppy passing, too much ambitious passing, too much rubbish crossing.  White needs a half, Hourihane needs to play further up the pitch. Would like to see Sibley. We need changes at half time 

Knight further forward with White behind 

4 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

It's obvious that this 2 up top is not working. It's obvious that we miss an extra body in midfield. It's no coincidence that the previous run was built on the lone striker with that extra man in the middle. Just switch it back to what was working Warne. If it isn't broke, don't fecking try to fix it.

It could work, but the blend is awful and we don’t have a another striker that would complement McG

Youve got McG doing his stuff and Collins doing a headless chicken, running around having little impact playing far too deep, when that’s McG’s job

We need a midfield three and with Knight given license to get forward and support McG.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

It’s been crap. No denying that.

But I could see as soon as he hit it with a crap TV angle that he was offside. The linesman is supposed to be in line. How has he missed it? It’s not even close. Clear daylight, about 2 yards off.

The same lino who gave them two throw ins which came off Lincoln, one of them without  Derby player in sight.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

But I could see as soon as he hit it with a crap TV angle that he was offside. The linesman is supposed to be in line. How has he missed it? It’s not even close. Clear daylight, about 2 yards off.

He's not been in line all night. Right in front us - he's shocking. 

Yes the goal was offside, but we can bang on for the rest of the year about it, it won't change the fact its a goal and the fact we haven't been good enough over 45 minutes. Too many individual errors. I hope there a couple of changes at half time. Barkhousen and Sibley on for dobbin and Roberts. I think dobbin has been marked out of the game and I can't imagine his confidence is great at the moment. 

disappointing to see how offside that was ?

I do wonder and everyone should take notice now, the ref/lino should have obviously been informed/reviewed a terrible call has been made and a clearly offside goal was given, will we get a preference in decisions for the 2nd half?(obviously unofficially).

Not that I want to particularly support this but should we now be going down in the penalty area in the 2nd half as a tactic at the slightest touch? a ref as it seems it is, maybe would want to even up the mistake, and is more likely to give a soft penalty for us in this situation?(due to the initial mistake)

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Is it a result of us counter attacking and losing the ball then the speed in which they countered the counter? If the officials were legging it to keep up with our break they’d probably be out of position for the Lincoln shot. Not excusing it of course, just my suspicion as to what happened

Poor overall performance and especially at the back with our distribution. Truly horrendous non-decision by the linesman though. He's got one job there - one. Wasn't even close to being a tough call either.

Not a fan of Collins tbh and would rather have an extra midfielder in there. Lets see if Warney acts at HT.

Edit: White & Barkz on straight away for Dobbin and Collins