Wycombe Wanderers (A) Sat 11th Feb

Take it as a wake up call. I still think we will get promoted and must keep aiming for the top 2. Who’d have thought in the depths of despair we were in last year we’d be whining about  coming off a 16 game unbeaten run. Still f***** hate Wycombe and their glam rock time wasting manager and horrible chairman.

We were always bound to have an off day at some point.

This squad has been stretched to its absolute limits and has put together an excellent run despite having to contend with so much.

This should be a good lesson for Warne and the players and should be a great opportunity to refocus and show what we are made of.

My feeling is we’ll bounce back very quickly. 4 of our next 5 games are at home and we have a great chance of going on another winning run.

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Top 2 is gone now, you have to be entirely relentless for that, which we haven’t quite been. Bigger issue is these ambulance chasers are now only 6 points behind us. Lot of work to do yet to secure the playoffs, and can’t afford many more performances like today.

Good news is that's the worst we've played in about 5 months and they scrapped past us 3-2 at full tilt.  They're s****. 

7 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

It really wouldn’t surprise me if we meet these again in the playoffs.

3rd vs 6th.

The result hasn't changed the pessimistic version of my predictor. Sheffield top with Plymouth joining them. 3rd Ipswich, 4th Bolton, 5th Derby and 6th Barnsley. 

Barnsley in the play off final would be interesting given my wife and her family are from Barnsley.

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Win our game in hand and we're 3rd. 

Always gonna end this unbeaten run was.

Unlucky first goal and then poor defending for the second.

Time to start another unbeaten run.

If we lose 1 out the next 16 we'll be doing ok.

Provided we win that game by 3 or more.

As you say, the run had to end eventually and another unbeaten run would be very handy. We lost. Dust ourselves off and go again. COYR

15 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Take it as a wake up call. I still think we will get promoted and must keep aiming for the top 2. Who’d have thought in the depths of despair we were in last year we’d be whining about  coming off a 16 game unbeaten run. Still f***** hate Wycombe and their glam rock time wasting manager and horrible chairman.

Wycombe was always going to be tough…….I am happy that we have a team to follow so don’t over do the emotions when we win or lose. We go again ??