Portsmouth (A) Fri 18th Nov 2022

Solid point that. Especially with our injury problems and all the minutes in our players' legs over the last few weeks.

They had the best of the overall play. We had the best chances. 

Think where we were before Warne took over with our away form - I think he's done a great job to turn it around.

Starting to see what Warne is trying to do, I am liking what I see. Stating to mix things up, neat football in places, go direct when needed. Defensively sound. Lots of effort. Couldn't ask for more really. Keep doing this and I am fairly confident that we are heading in the right direction, which was not the case when we appointed Warne to be fair! Good game, Good point. Pompey fans sounded great on RamsTV too (apart from that decking bell!), proper club, and wish them the best.

Edited by DanS1992

Hope the sky studio gang get their silly board out again to show how they didnt do any of the things to rip open our defence like they were predicting.

Terrible coverage. Hated diving cynical portsmouth. Hated the bell. Hated their trailer-trash crowd esp in corner near our fans. Hated the ref - hand-ball, tripping players himself.

But well fought point Derby esp at the end of such a busy run of games. May be very important come May

Very well organised, good point and we were the superior side. We lose that under the last 2/3 previous managers. 

Pompey no great shakes at all. If they’re top 6 material, we’ve nothing to fear. Fans need to swap the party powder for shower gel. 

Well played Warney and the boys.