I’m a Celebrity

Day

I’m not, nor is Matt Hancock, but this isn’t about him nor politics.

Got me thinking, who would have to be in the jungle for you to actually sit down and watch this tripe? 

What would your all star line up be to watch munch on kangaroo balls, people that are alive only, so no Elvis or Maggie Thatcher. 

Just gone for 'celebs' as the list would be way too long if I included politicians:

Ryland, Michael McIntyre, Jamie O'Hara, Tik Tok Lingard, Micah Richards, Alex Scott, Alex Jones, Huw Edwards, Fiona Bruce, Noel Edmonds, Ant & Dec, Prince Harry & Meghan, Andy Twigge, Sally Pepper and Ed Dawes - can't stand any of them and they all deserve the worst the jungle can throw at them - with any luck they could simply leave them all there at the end of the series and make the world a better place....

Edited by Gaspode

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

Just gone for 'celebs' as the list would be way too long if I included politicians:

Ryland, Michael McIntyre, Jamie O'Hara, Tik Tok Lingard, Micah Richards, Alex Scott, Alex Jones, Huw Edwards, Fiona Bruce, Noel Edmonds, Ant & Dec, Prince Harry & Meghan, Andy Twigge, Sally Pepper and Ed Dawes - can't stand any of them and they all deserve the worst the jungle can throw at them - with any luck they could simply leave them all there at the end of the series and make the world a better place....

Alex Scott? The retired women's footballer isn't it? 

I like watching her. She doesn't know though

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Only if they use black mambas in the pit. 

7 hours ago, David said:

I’m not, nor is Matt Hancock, but this isn’t about him nor politics.

Got me thinking, who would have to be in the jungle for you to actually sit down and watch this tripe? 

What would your all star line up be to watch munch on kangaroo balls, people that are alive only, so no Elvis or Maggie Thatcher. 

Nobody.