McGoldrick

inter politics

53 minutes ago, inter politics said:

According to Warne, out 2-3 weeks due to groin strain.

Very difficult to recover from. They need quite a lot of recovery time as I discovered to my cost. Tendency is to run through the pain with the result that you tear the muscle. I did distance running and was out for 2 years.

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Very difficult to recover from. They need quite a lot of recovery time as I discovered to my cost. Tendency is to run through the pain with the result that you tear the muscle. I did distance running and was out for 2 years.

Out for 2 years !!!! That is some distance 

5 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Basically he appeared not to know and was vague about it. But he said it in such a way that made me think he was suggesting we have a 35 year old who doesn't want to work as hard as everyone is being asked to 

Yep, kind of got that impression. Particularly as his first response to the question of Mcgoldrick being injured was “is he?”. He seemed to try and back track a little with his explanation and gave credit to Mcgoldrick after that but definitely came across a bit disbelieving of the injury.

I've heard that Didzy suggested PW looked like he was wearing more than just his bobble hat. He apparently said " Boss you look a right two hat in that." 

A scuffle broke out resulting in Didzy getting injured and missing yesterdays game. They've since kissed and made up after Didzy stitched the bobble back on said hat. It became detached in the scuffle.

**Disclaimer: This is a complete fabrication and should in no way be taken seriously.