McGoldrick

inter politics

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Me too but I'm terrible at languages. ? Say what??? #COYR

Urban dictionary says Bumblacart = A Jamaican slang word . Often used to show that you are surprised or shocked . The word was founded in Jamaica .

Wray & Nephews is a rum.

That's all I got.

6 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Urban dictionary says Bumblacart = A Jamaican slang word . Often used to show that you are surprised or shocked . The word was founded in Jamaica .

Wray & Nephews is a rum.

That's all I got.

Lol. I knew the rum, hic! ? ? 

On 02/10/2022 at 15:22, i-Ram said:

Pretty good footballer, but I think Warne probably see’s him as a luxury item. You know, an old 3.5l V8 Rover, just being driven at 35 miles per hour. Warne wants newer models, happy in the 1.6 cc range, but wants them to be driven at 70 miles per hour, in 3rd gear. He wants to hear his engines squealing.

I've got a 1.6 Ford.

It may do 70 in third but I  use all six gears!

Hope Warne remembers to drive properly as I'm sure he will.

I don’t know why, maybe because he played in that McCarthy Ipswich side and was then adored at The Blades for working hard… but I just totally didn’t appreciate what sort of player he was.

I had him down as a technically sound Conor Sammon.

The guy’s a magician. He’s a proper throwback to a Beardsley/Zola/Bergkamp type. You don’t see many #10s who swing more to being a CF anymore, they’re normally advanced midfielders now.

Love watching him.

3 hours ago, cannable said:

I don’t know why, maybe because he played in that McCarthy Ipswich side and was then adored at The Blades for working hard… but I just totally didn’t appreciate what sort of player he was.

I had him down as a technically sound Conor Sammon.

The guy’s a magician. He’s a proper throwback to a Beardsley/Zola/Bergkamp type. You don’t see many #10s who swing more to being a CF anymore, they’re normally advanced midfielders now.

Love watching him.

Indeed. Remember him for Ipswich & of course Red Dogs and could see his value to a team but his nimble-quick skills and ability to pick-pocket and ghost defenders are together a remarkable tool-kit of skills. He’s a proper Swiss-Army knife of a striker