Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

15 hours ago, OssieEnd said:

Bielik is not worth your obsession mate. 

He's still our player, he still has a year on his contract, so his current performances and injuries are still our concern. 

Keep behaving like a teenager who isn't old enough to have ever stood on the Ossie End and no doubt the Mods will eventually have to treat you like one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"On-loan Birmingham City midfielder Krystian Bielik says he is "not closing any doors" over his future - including a potential return to St Andrews.

The 25-year-old Poland international is with Blues for the season from League One Derby County, where he has one year left on his contract.

Bielik has made 30 appearances this season and scored his first Blues goal in February's win against West Brom.

"This is a big club, let's see what happens in the summer," he said.

"I have the last year at Derby and I need to sit down with my agent and the club and we'll see what happens. I'm not closing any doors, I'm looking forward to it."

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

"On-loan Birmingham City midfielder Krystian Bielik says he is "not closing any doors" over his future - including a potential return to St Andrews.

The 25-year-old Poland international is with Blues for the season from League One Derby County, where he has one year left on his contract.

Bielik has made 30 appearances this season and scored his first Blues goal in February's win against West Brom.

"This is a big club, let's see what happens in the summer," he said.

"I have the last year at Derby and I need to sit down with my agent and the club and we'll see what happens. I'm not closing any doors, I'm looking forward to it."

That boot that knocked his teeth out did more damage than thought clearly.