Absolutely delighted

Ratpackram

Seems our Liam is constantly absolutely delighted .   I wasn't absolutely delighted until the 92nd minute . I really hope he gets the job full-time as it will mean he's kept me absolutely delighted with performance and results . There are no absolutes in life other than absolute vodka that I shall be getting absolutely slaughtered on this Bank holiday 

7 minutes ago, Ratpackram said:

Seems our Liam is constantly absolutely delighted .   I wasn't absolutely delighted until the 92nd minute . I really hope he gets the job full-time as it will mean he's kept me absolutely delighted with performance and results . There are no absolutes in life other than absolute vodka that I shall be getting absolutely slaughtered on this Bank holiday 

Thanks for letting us know!

8 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Apologies if it has been addressed elsewhere but.....

.....why haven't the club officially appointed LR as manager? Does it not undermine him to a degree to be the 'interim' manager?

'Addresssed'....is pushing it. There is a LR thread where it gets some 'to n fro'.

Personally I don't see the rush . He's doing decent enough so far. Let's give it a reasonable amount of time before we jump to the conclusion we need to tie him down (on probably increased wages) to a long term contract we have to buy him out of if things slide.

DC barely knows him, why would he be so sure after a few weeks he's determined there is no better man for the job and needs to secure him, when there is very little chance Liam is going to be offered a better job elsewhere.

Seems sensible recruitment like you would see in most other professions.

17 minutes ago, Curtains said:

On what universe would we not appoint Liam full time manager .

Come on David what you waiting for .

It’s because Liam is already paid more than the budget limit in the business plan. Signing a new deal as manager would entail him taking a pay cut. Probably.

Doesn’t seem to be a problem for Liam anyway seeing as he’s already turned down Blackpool earlier in the summer. I think he’s absolutely delighted to be our manager, interim or otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

It’s because Liam is already paid more than the budget limit in the business plan. Signing a new deal as manager would entail him taking a pay cut. Probably.

Doesn’t seem to be a problem for Liam anyway seeing as he’s already turned down Blackpool earlier in the summer. I think he’s absolutely delighted to be our manager, interim or otherwise.

Seems a bit strange but take your word for it as it could be feasible 

26 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I have to say that I hadn't noticed his over use of that phrase. I'd be happy for him to continue saying it for the rest of the season tbh. 

On a side note, I did notice that he seems to have found an old pair of Rowetts shoes/trainers. He must have had a clear out in the managers office and stumbled across them.

So Rowett never tidied his shoes away, then?