Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

18 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I can tell you who's already paid for it at our club - the long list of creditors Morris owed before chucking the club into administration, some might be lucky to get a fraction of the money they're owed, some won't see anything. 

As ever the facts don't fit the rant/narrative/vendetta you have against the club.

1. Everyone no matter how small every creditor will get 25% of their outstanding debts, that is how the club avoided a points deduction when DC took over.

2. The list of unsecured creditors was not long but was a very small list as itemised in the administrators. report

3. The final decision from the small list of unsecured creditors is whether they will still want to trade with the Rams going forwards, my opinion is that they all will.

It is obvious you are running out of things to opine about now Wayne has gone and DC has purchased the club.

17 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

As ever the facts don't fit the rant/narrative/vendetta you have against the club.

1. Everyone no matter how small every creditor will get 25% of their outstanding debts, that is how the club avoided a points deduction when DC took over.

2. The list of unsecured creditors was not long but was a very small list as itemised in the administrators. report

3. The final decision from the small list of unsecured creditors is whether they will still want to trade with the Rams going forwards, my opinion is that they all will.

It is obvious you are running out of things to opine about now Wayne has gone and DC has purchased the club.

Nobody likes the idea of these creditors losing out.. rams fans clubbed together to help out the St. John ambulance charity .. but the bigger creditors have lost out big time.

But we are where we are and now hopefully We can move forward with anew owner who seems like a really good guy. 

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

It’s going to be a busy day in the ticket office and online tomorrow with the match day tickets for the Hertha game the Leicester game the first two league games and membership tickets plus season tickets.

Yes, I thought that. I hope @Stagtime picks up his tickets okay amid all those fans arguing about how many away matches they went to last year! ?

Just joking - they won't be doing that until the sales windows open. 

Edited by angieram

On 14/07/2022 at 18:31, BriggRam said:

Lincoln charging Exeter £24, that's a long expensive day out 

Theres not been a lot of uptake for it,the club are trying to push locally as the home game against port vale is going to sell out in the next few days by the look of it

23 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

It’s going to be a busy day in the ticket office and online tomorrow with the match day tickets for the Hertha game the Leicester game the first two league games and membership tickets plus season tickets.

Edited by Tamworthram

Tbh, I don't get ST holders moaning about the walk up price?  

Working out percentages to ensure they've got value for money, and the appropriate discount, why? 

I buy a ST to ensure I've got the same great seats every game regardless, anything else is a bonus in my eyes. 

You can't spend other people's money, so as long as you're satisfied with the amount you're paying, why concern yourself with what others pay?

44 minutes ago, Rev said:

Working out percentages to ensure they've got value for money, and the appropriate discount, why? 

I buy a ST to ensure I've got the same great seats every game regardless, anything else is a bonus in my eyes. 

You can't spend other people's money, so as long as you're satisfied with the amount you're paying, why concern yourself with what others pay?

Same here. I don’t buy a season ticket to save money, I do it for the same reason as you: because I know I’ll come to the games anyway and to guarantee my seat. I wouldn’t have a problem if the walk up price worked out exactly the same. The club obviously offers a bit of a discount though because of the guaranteed income season ticket sales produce.

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Same here. I don’t buy a season ticket to save money, I do it for the same reason as you: because I know I’ll come to the games anyway and to guarantee my seat. I wouldn’t have a problem if the walk up price worked out exactly the same. The club obviously offers a bit of a discount though because of the guaranteed income season ticket sales produce.

I buy mine so that I can continue annoying the same people I have been doing so for the past 20 years.

Its my passion, a creative Dadaist expression of both my ego and a celebration of the collective experience. They would miss me if I wasn’t there.

And it’s in my DNA youth...

Seriously the price doesn’t really matter. I am lucky to be able to afford ‘better’ seats but I love where I sit. It’s my seat and the people who sit around me have gone from being strangers to friends.  It’s brilliant. I’m very lucky. 

Got my season ticket and I agree if you have to miss a couple of games you won’t be saving much by committing for the season. The walk up fans also have the advantage of giving games a miss if there is nothing to play for at the end of the season. Don’t really have a solution.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Each to their own.  I don't have a problem with those that do their calculations and/or moan about the discounts/percentages.

Having said that, I agree with you entirely.  Same goes for wages.  Same job for same employer?  As long as I'm happy with mine, that's it! 

I don't care what you earn, how many holiday days you are entitled to, or what bonuses you have received this year... and if I did care, then I don't want to know anyway!  ? 

Talking of ticket prices my local league club Peterborough United are making their “All-In-One" Platinum Package available again to purchase!

So what’s included?

All 46 league games home & away

Pre-season friendlies

FA Cup games

League Cup games

Football League Trophy games

Play-off games

Wembley games (trophy/cup or play-offs)

Coach travel to all away games (when service is running)

2022/23 Home kit

2022/23 Away kit

Home match day programme for each game

£125 credit for food & beverage

………………and all for £2000 (£1750 for over 65s and just over £1000 for under 18s)

Edited by Old Spalding Ram

26 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Talking of ticket prices my local league club Peterborough United are making their “All-In-One" Platinum Package available again to purchase!

So what’s included?

All 46 league games home & away

Pre-season friendlies

FA Cup games

League Cup games

Football League Trophy games

Play-off games

Wembley games (trophy/cup or play-offs)

Coach travel to all away games (when service is running)

2022/23 Home kit

2022/23 Away kit

Home match day programme for each game

£125 credit for food & beverage

………………and all for £2000 (£1750 for over 65s and just over £1000 for under 18s)

That looks a good deal especially if you have time on your hands 

Edited by Sparkle

Has anyone else had this ridiculous problem?

Yesterday I tried to buy tickets for the Oxford game for myself, son and 3 granddaughters. 4 were  fine, but my son wasn’t eligible for an adult ticket because according to them he’s 122 years old!

I emailed the ticket office and asked why as he doesn’t want a concession just a normal adult ticket ( the most expensive one of the 5 I was buying) did they need him to prove his age.

They replied to say it has now changed! I’ve been buying him tickets for 43 years and now they want proof of his age! Do they not want to sell tickets?

Ive now sent them a photocopy of his passport. I’m not going to be too pleased if we’ve now lost the 5 seats where we wanted to sit.

Though full marks to them for answering over a weekend.