Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

28 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

20 plus get first dips total unfair.

It's not really unfair though is it? Me getting first dibs when I didn't go to any away games at all last season would be REALLY unfair, but fans getting prioritised by number of games attended, however they slice it, is about as fair as it could be. 

With 19 games to your names, I doubt that you and your Dad will miss out on any tickets, so stop worrying. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

20 plus get first dips total unfair.

Totally unfair? So what alternative would you suggest? It surely is as fair as it could be. Presumably on 19 you will be in second tranche? Anyone suffering 20 away performances last year deserves freedom of city never mind first chance at tickets

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Can you actually make it that far without somebody being on strike? 

Most of the rail strikes are planned for end of July so the knock on effect on rolling stock should be over by Charlton game hopefully. 

Edited by cstand

On 23/07/2022 at 18:12, Mucker1884 said:

77-80 was my best run.  3 consecutive seasons with 100% attendance home and away (First team league and cup only).

It took a motorbike knocking me off my pushbike on the A52 and smashing my leg up 3 hours before kick off, (v QPR at Home.  2nd leg league cup.  Sept 1980) to miss a game.  (I was back on the terrace at Grimsby 10 days later, leg in plaster, and face still scabbed over from my tarmac slide!!) ?

... Then before I could blink, I was no longer single... ready made family... responsibilities and no dosh... missed most of the 80's, even that famous Friday night v Rotherham!  ?

A up mate, I didn't miss many matches during that period, from 73 to 83 I was a ST holder and attended 75% of away games. Kids were born in 83 and 84 so finances and time were in short supply so had to pick and choose for a few years. 

I was at that Grimsby game in 80, had a bit of fun on Cleethorpes beach before the game and a stopover in Skeggy after. Very messy weekend......

3 hours ago, Crewton said:

It's not really unfair though is it? Me getting first dibs when I didn't go to any away games at all last season would be REALLY unfair, but fans getting prioritised by number of games attended, however they slice it, is about as fair as it could be. 

With 19 games to your names, I doubt that you and your Dad will miss out on any tickets, so stop worrying. 

Well with some grounds only have 1k will be games we might miss out on sigh.

Unless once been 10 games in that might change hoping to be near pecking order now.

9 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

I’m just annoyed I bothered going to the two extra matches last season that took me to seven away games!

?

If only you’d gone to the games because you wanted to watch Derby play rather than just to clock up your number of qualifying games ?