Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

There is currently a discussion about ticket prices on the season tickets thread but thought I would start a new thread that could continue throughout the season. Tickets for our game at Charlton have gone on sale to home fans today, the equivalent stand behind the goal are priced at £23 or £29 lower and upper tiers, am guessing ours will be £29

9 minutes ago, David said:

Away ticket prices for a standard adult for the opening weekend:

Sheffield Wed v Portsmouth £28

Ipswich v Bolton £27

Cheltenham v Peterborough £26

Cambridge United v MK Dons £24

Lincoln v Exeter £24

Bristol Rovers v Forest Green  £22

Derby v Oxford £20

All other games not available as yet.

We need a emoji with someone spitting their tea out
Away at Derby should be well attended then ! 
Good old Sheffield Wednesday ripping off the fans again 

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Worth noting that 8 rail companies train drivers will be on strike that day which is highly likely to affect attendances across the country 

Thought that was the 27th?

In defence of Charlton and Sheff Wed, Charlton are a London based team which tend to charge more than teams outside the capital. Sheff Wed at £28 are charging the same for home fans behind the opposite goal and it's classed as an A* game, their corresponding prices for the lowest class game are only £20, whether the away fans get the same deal, I don't know.

We complain that prices are too high, but we want better facilities, players and results, who's going to pay for it? 

9 minutes ago, ram59 said:

In defence of Charlton and Sheff Wed, Charlton are a London based team which tend to charge more than teams outside the capital. Sheff Wed at £28 are charging the same for home fans behind the opposite goal and it's classed as an A* game, their corresponding prices for the lowest class game are only £20, whether the away fans get the same deal, I don't know.

We complain that prices are too high, but we want better facilities, players and results, who's going to pay for it? 

Yes if it’s £20 for home it will be £20 for away. But of course ours will be an A* game.

4 hours ago, David said:

Away ticket prices for a standard adult for the opening weekend:

Sheffield Wed v Portsmouth £28

Ipswich v Bolton £27

Cheltenham v Peterborough £26

Cambridge United v MK Dons £24

Lincoln v Exeter £24

Bristol Rovers v Forest Green  £22

Derby v Oxford £20

All other games not available as yet.

Lincoln charging Exeter £24, that's a long expensive day out 

2 hours ago, ram59 said:

I can tell you who's already paid for it at our club - the long list of creditors Morris owed before chucking the club into administration, some might be lucky to get a fraction of the money they're owed, some won't see anything. 

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

£16 behind the goals £20 corners £24 sidelines for both games.

This indicates that there will be a tiering/category pricing per game as my ten year plus season ticket behind the goal was £286. Over a season, £16 per game makes the discount only 22% not the 35% as advertised. The season average would be a little over £19 per game, so with tickets at £16 there will need to be higher pricing to counterbalance this. 

17 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I can tell you who's already paid for it at our club - the long list of creditors Morris owed before chucking the club into administration, some might be lucky to get a fraction of the money they're owed, some won't see anything. 

Not really, they pretty much financed the wage bill for a period when the club was not generating money and receiving no financial help (other than rates relief) from the people that took it into their own hands to enforce measures on companies that stopped them from generating their usual revenues.