Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Mick Brolly said:

I think it should go by how many away games you went to during the 1986/7 season 

77-80 was my best run.  3 consecutive seasons with 100% attendance home and away (First team league and cup only).

It took a motorbike knocking me off my pushbike on the A52 and smashing my leg up 3 hours before kick off, (v QPR at Home.  2nd leg league cup.  Sept 1980) to miss a game.  (I was back on the terrace at Grimsby 10 days later, leg in plaster, and face still scabbed over from my tarmac slide!!) ?

... Then before I could blink, I was no longer single... ready made family... responsibilities and no dosh... missed most of the 80's, even that famous Friday night v Rotherham!  ?

13 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

77-80 was my best run.  3 consecutive seasons with 100% attendance home and away (First team league and cup only).

It took a motorbike knocking me off my pushbike on the A52 and smashing my leg up 3 hours before kick off, (v QPR at Home.  2nd leg league cup.  Sept 1980) to miss a game.  (I was back on the terrace at Grimsby 10 days later, leg in plaster, and face still scabbed over from my tarmac slide!!) ?

... Then before I could blink, I was no longer single... ready made family... responsibilities and no dosh... missed most of the 80's, even that famous Friday night v Rotherham!  ?

You should hid some money away say to kids here £1 each only if dont tell mummy were I am going.??

36 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Can't beat that 86/87 I didn't miss a game and that took some doing so 3 seasons on the run I take my hat off to you. 

By the way sorry about the pushbike incident I'd only just passed my test ?

46 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You should hid some money away say to kids here £1 each only if dont tell mummy were I am going.??

£1 each!  ?

I was only earning thruppenny farthing and a bob-bit tanner a wik!  Twice at wikend!

?

22 hours ago, angieram said:

Have you physically counted these? I would appreciate an update tomorrow evening,  so I know where we are placed for future matches.

I definitely can't buy yet, I tried! ?

Had a count up of tickets sold, Charlton appear to have gone down since yesterday, it now stands at 201 tickets sold leaving 2,954 for sale. Mansfield tickets sold 348 leaving 1,372 for sale. If I have time in the morning I’ll have another quick add up just before they go on sale.

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Half fan.

13 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Had a count up of tickets sold, Charlton appear to have gone down since yesterday, it now stands at 201 tickets sold leaving 2,954 for sale. Mansfield tickets sold 348 leaving 1,372 for sale. If I have time in the morning I’ll have another quick add up just before they go on sale.

Charlton the same as last night Mansfield now appear to have only sold 222

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

That ticket site is useless. It would only let us buy one ticket for Mansfield, couldn't assign ownership, so had to log in separately and pay for two lots of postage! 

I have had to do that a couple of times but if ordered on the same day they usually come in the same envelope.