Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

Sounds like anyone with 19 or more away games from last season will have no problem getting tickets for ANY away game this season. 

I think that is supposed to be the plan. A lot of the smaller grounds have a very limited number of seats which I’d hope for, leaving the terraces for them that want to stand. I think anyone that has 15+ away games will get access to all or almost all the games, by tomorrow night we will have a clearer picture.

EMR railway doing summer sale £20 return to St Pancras if you going to Charlton not many seats left though so be quick. Try Derby,Chesterfield,East Midlands Parkway,Leicester and Loughborough depending where you live. It’s £40 return for 1st class. Must book through their website.

Edited by cstand
More info

I despise this system. I was a home season ticket holder for ~12years till I moved away for work, now watch every game on RamsTV, go to home games when I can but then can't go to the away game at Charlton down the road. Yes there's fans who do more, but devising a system which then excludes everyone else to the point you're robbed of what little chances you have is a bit insane isnt it.

Edited by adamscybot

20 minutes ago, adamscybot said:

I despise this system. I was a home season ticket holder for ~12years till I moved away for work, now watch every game on RamsTV, go to home games when I can but then can't go to the away game at Charlton down the road. Yes there's fans who do more, but devising a system which then excludes everyone else to the point you're robbed of what little chances you have is a bit insane isnt it.

I reckon you'll be able to get a ticket. If we sell out the initial allocation, I'd be very surprised if they didn't give us more. If not, as you live down the road from Charlton, why not get a customer number for them and get a ticket for a home area? You won't have any problems from Charlton fans if you're sensible. 

25 minutes ago, adamscybot said:

No one is excluded, if you have a customer number you can buy a ticket when it gets to general sale, if it doesn’t get that far it’s because ,like you said they will have gone to fans that do more.

Where this is farcical is for 10 years we’ve been going to 15-20 away games every season. Then covid hit then Shen we came back a few of the guys I take couldn’t make games due to covid. Last season we only made 3 away due to above do basically now we can only realistically get when season tickets can ?‍♂️?‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I reckon you'll be able to get a ticket. If we sell out the initial allocation, I'd be very surprised if they didn't give us more. If not, as you live down the road from Charlton, why not get a customer number for them and get a ticket for a home area? You won't have any problems from Charlton fans if you're sensible. 

I’m fairly sure that’s the full allocation 

6 hours ago, angieram said:

That ticket site is useless. It would only let us buy one ticket for Mansfield, couldn't assign ownership, so had to log in separately and pay for two lots of postage! 

Well that odd my dad paid me and himself in one go.

3 hours ago, cstand said:

EMR railway doing summer sale £20 return to St Pancras if you going to Charlton not many seats left though so be quick. Try Derby,Chesterfield,East Midlands Parkway,Leicester and Loughborough depending where you live. It’s £40 return for 1st class. Must book through their website.

Can you actually make it that far without somebody being on strike? 

6 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I think that is supposed to be the plan. A lot of the smaller grounds have a very limited number of seats which I’d hope for, leaving the terraces for them that want to stand. I think anyone that has 15+ away games will get access to all or almost all the games, by tomorrow night we will have a clearer picture.

I think you will find those in seats will stand anyways.

3 hours ago, adamscybot said:

Hold on. Are you proposing an away ticket priority system based on how close you live to said away ground? That is revolutionary ?

Seriously though, when demand is likely to seriously exceed supply in some cases (not Charlton), it’s difficult to think of a fairer system IMO.

10 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Hold on. Are you proposing an away ticket priority system based on how close you live to said away ground? That is revolutionary ?

Seriously though, when demand is likely to seriously exceed supply in some cases (not Charlton), it’s difficult to think of a fairer system IMO.

I think 19 games should get first dips personal.