Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

Typically, I’m moving to East London, about 5 minutes away from Charlton…. in September! Fixture computer had it in for me, I swear. Gonna have to go on the train with the rest of you mugs from Derby then I guess…

At least it makes the midweek trip to Mansfield shorter

26 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets sorted for Alfreton, 1 adult 1 senior and 1 Junior including booking fee under£21 QR code straight to the phone. If they can can do it at Alfreton why are we still sending tickets through the post.( answers on a postcard please ?)

I know, absolutely crazy. maybe they like the extra £2.50 for the 'booking' and 'postage'?

Conflicting info. 

This is taken from the Charlton tickets page.

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 20+ away games last season (one ticket per Fan ID) - 22nd July 2022 (10am)

This is taken from the news story about away memberships going on sale 

1. First 48 Hours - Members who attended 20+ Away League Matches the previous season

2 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Based on last seasons away followings would anyone care to hazard a guess at how many people fall into following the priority windows? Was 4000 to Coventry the biggest following of the season?

20+ games

15+ games

10+ games

5+ games

Not a lot of point guessing really. We'll never know if any of us are actually right or even close.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Not a lot of point guessing really. We'll never know if any of us are actually right or even close.

By the end of tomorrow we’ll know how many tickets have been sold in the first priority, currently for the Charlton game 300 have been sold and for Mansfield 234. I’ve previously stated I’m fairly certain the first category will be less than 1,000 and probably more like 500. Them down the road have created a special category for fans that went to at least 80% of the away games last year and they number 400. 

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Charlton and Mansfield sorted. Clicked on as soon as they went on sale, already an area not available, presumably for supporters club.

How do fans in these supporters clubs get their tickets?

Is it the case you can be a member of a supporter club but not be an away member, and have a better chance of getting tickets?

Or is it sort your own ticket and they provide the transport?

46 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

How do fans in these supporters clubs get their tickets?

Is it the case you can be a member of a supporter club but not be an away member, and have a better chance of getting tickets?

Or is it sort your own ticket and they provide the transport?

Not as I understand it. I am in the west country supporters club but can only get away tickets through them if I am an away member. Only benefit is that we all sit together. Allocation is controlled by DCFC ticket office who are given details of those in the branch who have away membership. 

16 minutes ago, Ramzabac said:

Not as I understand it. I am in the west country supporters club but can only get away tickets through them if I am an away member. Only benefit is that we all sit together. Allocation is controlled by DCFC ticket office who are given details of those in the branch who have away membership. 

This is true, the SC branch members are subjected to the same eligibility rules as anyone else, whether they order through the branch or not.