Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

For God sake we will get through.

Come on now mate... Go easy on the "For God's sake" eh?

It's not an attractive look!

The result... and the outcome... of tomorrow's game is still in the balance.  Nobody... not even the most number one fan in the whole wide world... knows for certain what is about to unfold.  If folk start talking about how well we will do in the playoffs, they'll get slated because we aren't actually in them yet.  So understandably, they end their opinion with "...IF we get there".  They have every right to use that term, in the circumstances, and it does note necessarily infer that they lack any confidence in The Rams.

We all get your positivity.
We all get that you are the greatest Derby fan that has ever lived.
We all get that you metaphorically walk over hot coals to get to each and every game, and in doing so, also conquer the worst physical pains known to man.

We get it, and you are everyone's hero because of it.

But lighten up on the "For God's sake" comments, and the constant digs telling people to not be negative.  It used to be cute, but eventually it wears people down.  
Saying "If we get there" at this stage is realistic, not negative, as it's based on facts.  It's based on the current league table.  It is not based on opinion.  It is not a lack of confidence, or even a sign of weakness.  It most certainly doesn't infer that the poster is a half fan at best. 
Not negativity... Realism. 
There's a massive difference, and you'd best be advised to try and spot the difference, before ranting back, and winding too many people up.

I say this because I respect you as a Rams fan, and as an "internet-buddy".  I know about the personal circumstances, and appreciate things can be difficult for you, but I post this because you matter.  Because I care.  So please don't be offended.  That is not my intention.

Now, lets hope you are still Derby's number one fan, and dcfcfans number one hero, when I celebrate my 100th birthday in 40 years time... IF I live that long!

Enjoy the game tomorrow.  Give them a roar for those of us who can't get there... for whatever reason... and come home smiling.

Up The Rams.

Luv yer
xxx
🐏 

29 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Come on now mate... Go easy on the "For God's sake" eh?

It's not an attractive look!

The result... and the outcome... of tomorrow's game is still in the balance.  Nobody... not even the most number one fan in the whole wide world... knows for certain what is about to unfold.  If folk start talking about how well we will do in the playoffs, they'll get slated because we aren't actually in them yet.  So understandably, they end their opinion with "...IF we get there".  They have every right to use that term, in the circumstances, and it does note necessarily infer that they lack any confidence in The Rams.

We all get your positivity.
We all get that you are the greatest Derby fan that has ever lived.
We all get that you metaphorically walk over hot coals to get to each and every game, and in doing so, also conquer the worst physical pains known to man.

We get it, and you are everyone's hero because of it.

But lighten up on the "For God's sake" comments, and the constant digs telling people to not be negative.  It used to be cute, but eventually it wears people down.  
Saying "If we get there" at this stage is realistic, not negative, as it's based on facts.  It's based on the current league table.  It is not based on opinion.  It is not a lack of confidence, or even a sign of weakness.  It most certainly doesn't infer that the poster is a half fan at best. 
Not negativity... Realism. 
There's a massive difference, and you'd best be advised to try and spot the difference, before ranting back, and winding too many people up.

I say this because I respect you as a Rams fan, and as an "internet-buddy".  I know about the personal circumstances, and appreciate things can be difficult for you, but I post this because you matter.  Because I care.  So please don't be offended.  That is not my intention.

Now, lets hope you are still Derby's number one fan, and dcfcfans number one hero, when I celebrate my 100th birthday in 40 years time... IF I live that long!

Enjoy the game tomorrow.  Give them a roar for those of us who can't get there... for whatever reason... and come home smiling.

Up The Rams.

Luv yer
xxx
🐏

I know we will win no doubt in my mind