Premier League | 22/23 Season

Day

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I hope the second part of the interview is more telling than the first.

Piers Morgan has been drumming it up but the first part IMO was crap.

Also Morgan is laughably out of touch with football. He keeps saying he would walk in Arsenal’s team. Doesn’t he realize the team he supports plays 3 upfront in Martinelli, Jesus and Saka. Ronaldo is a poacher. So who do you take out to accommodate him? One of the two amazing wide forwards with blistering pace or Jesus, the free-roaming forward who has taken Arsenal to another level? 

Morgan says criticism of Ronaldo is unfair? But stats prove United are better team without him. I don’t think stating that is criticism of Ronaldo. 

It’s clear also from the interview that Ronaldo knows all the questions being asked beforehand and Morgan is just feeding his ego. It’s cringeworthy.

Edited by Bris Vegas

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

I hope the second part of the interview is more telling than the first.

Piers Morgan has been drumming it up but the first part IMO was crap.

Also Morgan is laughably out of touch with football. He keeps saying he would walk in Arsenal’s team. Doesn’t he realize the team he supports plays 3 upfront in Martinelli, Jesus and Saka. Ronaldo is a poacher. So who do you take out to accommodate him? One of the two amazing wide forwards with blistering pace or Jesus, the free-roaming forward who has taken Arsenal to another level? 

Morgan says criticism of Ronaldo is unfair? But stats prove United are better team without him. I don’t think stating that is criticism of Ronaldo. 

It’s clear also from the interview that Ronaldo knows all the questions being asked beforehand and Morgan is just feeding his ego. It’s cringeworthy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7_nYFXdhUajAGaiBWzI-

On 17/11/2022 at 07:49, Crewton said:

Ivan Toney facing a lengthy ban after being charged with 232 breaches of football betting rules. 

That might explain why Southgate hasn't selected him for Qatar. 

Potentially, a big blow for Brentford and a boost for all the teams below them.

Apparently not, say the fa. 

"footballing reasons". 

I'd have thought that's a dangerous line of argument, looking at that England squad..... ?

• 1 month later...