Premier League | 22/23 Season

Day

8 minutes ago, David said:

HT: Man City 0 - 2 Spurs

Is this the first time City have been boo'd off at half time?

It's not that long ago they were in the same division as us!

I look forward to booing Paul Warne for not winning 5 premier leagues in a row.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

9 minutes ago, David said:

HT: Man City 0 - 2 Spurs

Is this the first time City have been boo'd off at half time?

They were ringing talksport moaning last year that all these finals and games leading up to them were too expensive.  Surely a long round of applause is due for their endeavours to keep the money in their pockets for a year or two.

11 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Haaland hat-trick against Wolves (3-0 after 54 minutes) - making 23 PL goals already this season,  while Sky broadcast Leeds versus Brentford (0-0)....

Whilst I agree that City-Wolves is a more attractive game, they may as well have a dedicated Man City live game channel on Sky and not bother with any other teams if they put games like Leeds-Brentford on.

2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Funniest article I've read in ages in the Guardian, where they've only just noticed how adept Eddie Howe's team is in practicing the dark arts. 

Shoulda seen him in the Championship fellas. 

Will never forget that Burnley game at PP when he was manager. Never seen cheating and time wasting like it!! Think Charlie Austin scored a couple. 

On 22/01/2023 at 18:26, 86 Hair Islands said:

Some game that. Not the Prem's biggest fan but quite enjoyed that. Perhaps the ever moany Gooners will hush up if they go and win the league.

Winning as many league titles in 5 years as they hand in thirty and as more FA cups in 9 years than they had in the previous 100, plus a Champion league final wasn't enough for them as they hounded Wenger out for 2 years.  One league title won't make any odds to the whinging ballbags.

21 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Yep .  And did his normal trick of sticking two fingers up at a load of kids at the front as per .  Raging knobber

I must add however, without doubt the worst time wasting i've ever seen was the 1-0 defeat at home to Millwall the week after we were robbed by the ref at Burnley.  Gap went to 10 points that day and signalled the end of 2nd place.  Their goalie went down injured on at least 6 occasions.  Probably less than hours actual play in the whole game.