Premier League | 22/23 Season

Day

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

5 hours ago, David said:

He won't last much longer now Potter, just looks a bit lost. Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Everton next

Touted as Gareth Southgate s replacement wasn't he when GS went off for his post WC "reflection"?

Still has the personality attributes that the FA appear to value.

Now he's adding the level of domestic league achievement we're used to seeing in the England coach....?

chelsea seem like a s*** show from top to bottom, the amount of money they have spent and got worse is quite an achievement.

potter never looked a good fit there, he tinkers too much to build a truly successful winning side. he has never had that winning mentality, he often values performance over results and that doesnt wash at clubs that want to win everything

Football is broken - Man Utd granted an equaliser when Rashford is clearly offside and running alongside the ball when Fernandes puts it into the net - because he didn’t touch the ball or interfere with an opponent it’s considered to be ok….. how are teams supposed to defend if players can stand anywhere offside and not be interfering with play?

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

Football is broken - Man Utd granted an equaliser when Rashford is clearly offside and running alongside the ball when Fernandes puts it into the net - because he didn’t touch the ball or interfere with an opponent it’s considered to be ok….. how are teams supposed to defend if players can stand anywhere offside and not be interfering with play?

Same as Salah goal v Wolves in the Cup last week 

I can see players queuing up to join Everton with fans behaving like that. At this point they are lashing out at everyone, whilst I can understand their frustrations, being relegated isn't the end of the world.

Newcastle, West Ham, Aston Villa, all are considered established Premier League sides have been down and bounced back. Poo happens.

Just don't do a Stoke. 

For what it's worth, I don't even think they will go down. 

I’m very 50/50 on that first United goal, because the City defence stop and once that happens it’s not automatically on the officials to stop the game. The city defence and Ederson have enough time and are in a postion to defend that properly, because they all but gave up believing Rashford to be offside shouldn’t be a reason to disallow it imo. I see the other side to this, and obviously if it happened to Derby I’d be first one on at the officials, but in a VAR led officiating system it’s an even more extreme version of playing to the whistle in my opinion. You have to keep playing and then let VAR sort out the mess afterwards.