Matchday Thread friendly V Bradford (A) 9th July 15:00

4 minutes ago, Magicman said:

My view is based on being a fan for 50 plus years and entitled to express - pile on if you wish but i don't care about your prejudices.

Ah 50 years. That’s ok then. Means your opinion is worth more than others. As you were mate.

Of course we’re prejudiced for not agreeing with everything you say too. Apologies for that. 50 years is a big milestone and we shouldn’t doubt your judgment at all. Nice one.

Just now, roboto said:

Ah 50 years. That’s ok then. Means your opinion is worth more than others. As you were mate.

Of course we’re prejudiced for not agreeing with everything you say too. Apologies for that. 50 years is a big milestone and we shouldn’t doubt your judgment at all. Nice one.

Whatever you think won't change my views ?

14 minutes ago, Magicman said:

NML is better thats a fact not sure your assertions are valid either but your entitled to your view too.

Thing is magic man you’re usual response to posts you don’t agree with is your little mocking laugh emoji. You don’t follow it up  much and have a discussion, just cheap shots. More specifically in this little spat you level up against 2 very good youngsters who played very well for us in difficult circumstances and surprise surprise .. have managed to secure themselves contracts with Premier League clubs .. so I wonder in all your 50 years of watching, how much knowledge you managed to absorb or is all that magic just self illusion 

14 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Not sure you can say that after one half of football. I have seen him when he has been disinterested and hardly involved in competitive games. The two youngsters did well while they were with us. Let’s judge him after 10 games….

Agree. Far too early to say. (But JR, the word is uninterested. Disinterested means something different. Once a teacher……)

Second half team sees Wildsmith still in goal (no Foulkes for some reason) but an all new outfield and I think we're 4-4-2:

Wildsmith (1)

Robinson (4)     Rooney(18)    Stearman (17)    Roberts (12)

Richards (28)   McDonald (20)     Agahtise   (6)     Glover (2)

Stretton (10)    Cybulski (19)

Mainly we're putting ourselves under massive pressure by never going long and just playing daft passes across the back.

Edited by Carl Sagan

1 minute ago, Turk Thrust said:

Agree. Far too early to say. (But JR, the word is uninterested. Disinterested means something different. Once a teacher……)

No I will stick with disinterested thanks….current fundraiser who needs a good grasp of the English language for complicated written bids ??