Matchday Thread friendly V Bradford (A) 9th July 15:00

Apologies if I’ve jumped the gun, mods delete if so but just can’t contain the excitement. 

Next Saturday is the start of a new era for DCFC and we actually look like we might be able to field a decent side. 

Will be a great atmosphere I’m sure. 

Where is everyone having a drink beforehand? 

This is from the Bradford Website 

Pubs

There are several pubs and bars located near the ground. 

Well-known amongst City supporters is North Parade - a street situated 0.6 miles away from the ground (approximately a 12-minute walk). 

There you will find bars and pubs to enjoy refreshments before and after the match.

PLEASE NOTE: The club DOES NOT have a designated pub for travelling supporters. 

https://www.bradfordcityafc.com/supporters/visiting-supporters/

1 minute ago, WystonRam said:

Pubs

Well-known amongst City supporters is North Parade - a street situated 0.6 miles away from the ground (approximately a 12-minute walk). 

There you will find bars and pubs to enjoy refreshments before and after the match.

Is there a designated curry house for away supporters ?

20 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

My first visit to Bradford was 1985 and consisted Of mainly getting pelted with broken terracing concrete all afternoon by the home supporters, who were still furious that Roy Mac had left them to join up with Arthur Cox.

Remember it well,thinking back seem to remember most of them were Leeds.

I remember the Christmas game in our Div 2 promotion season. It was the first game back at Valley Parade since the tragic fire, and a full house with a big rams contingent. When the announcer called for applause in the memory of those who died, Derby fans did so with gusto. Bradford fans responded to this by booing Roy Mac resoundingly from the tunnel to the dug-out and every time he showed his face outside of it. Football was back ?

56 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I remember the Christmas game in our Div 2 promotion season. It was the first game back at Valley Parade since the tragic fire, and a full house with a big rams contingent. When the announcer called for applause in the memory of those who died, Derby fans did so with gusto. Bradford fans responded to this by booing Roy Mac resoundingly from the tunnel to the dug-out and every time he showed his face outside of it. Football was back ?

Boxing Day 1-0 win John Gregory penalty ?

3 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Pubs

We’ll drink where we want, we’ll drink where we want, we’re Derby County……

34 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We have been given extra 600 ticket taking 2271 now just need get them sold out get few more thousand to my 10k mark trust me I always get carried away.

1,167 initial allocation +600, allocation now 1,767. Just under 1,200 sold.