Matchday Thread friendly V Bradford (A) 9th July 15:00

Drinks break. 

For the first half of the first game after all the disruption and with so many new faces, Derby have looked very impressive. 

It is all about fitness and the players are making the sprints to get more fitness into their legs.

Love the temporary kit too.

Come on you Rams!

Anybody trying to read anything into anything in this game needs to give their head a serious wobble.  We're still some way short of having a full squad and so it is inevitable that some players are going to be out of position in pre-season.  Its the same every season; we know pre-season is about fitness and, for us this year, giving trialists games - and yet - every year we get 'analysis' of the games. Mental.

Just watch and enjoy seeing a bit of footy on a lovely summer's day (although we're all inside watching it on RamsTV!)

Edited by LazloW

6 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Can anyone be a hero and list the current lineup(on the pitch), with the numbers added? Obviously only Derby

Always know after a few games who is who, but too many new faces I don't know, need the number on the shirt to match them up!

Anyone can be a hero?

And also show off they know the most of all Derby fans....? 

4 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Anyone can be a hero?

And also show off they know the most of all Derby fans....? 

Looks like 

Wildsmith gk

Rb - oduro

Cb - cashin

Cb- Davies

Lb - forsyth

Cm's - bird , Knight 

Rm - nathaneil mendez lang

Cf - sibley 

Lm - Tom barkhuizen

Edited by dcfcreece1601

1 hour ago, Quagga said:

As an overseas subscriber I pay 17.50 a month
And as per another thread, slightly grumpy that despite paying for largely nothing in May & Jun and have an active subscription in July, apparently i need to pay another 5 pounds for each game

Not true I am watching the Bradford game without paying any more than my monthly subscription 

Team with guess at most numbers (but my old eyes can't necessarily get them all right) is:

Wildsmith (1)

Oduroh (27)       Davies  (16)   Cashin  (5)   Forsyth

Knight (26)    Thompson (25)   Bird (8)

Mendez-Laing (11)     Sibley (14)    Barkhuizen (7)

Edit: Maybe Bird central and Thommo more left side of midfield, but things quite fluid.

Edited by Carl Sagan

18 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Can anyone be a hero and list the current lineup(on the pitch), with the numbers added? Obviously only Derby

Always know after a few games who is who, but too many new faces I don't know, need the number on the shirt to match them up!

E1FCA55C-C94F-4668-B9CA-91234BAB7D77.png