New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

3 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

FWIW, and it’s not worth a lot, I saw Waghorn down my local supermarket the other day. 

I presumed he never moved house when he went to Coventry (he did used to live near me), but I hadn’t seen him in quite a long time. So maybe there is something in a possible return for him? I’m claiming ITK if he does, just saying.

I was told he lives Melbourne Way, he fella who sits in front of me delivered his IKEA Sofa.

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Slightly concerning that Rosenior has said that Knights performances at right back are making him think we don't need to sign one.

Purely for Knight's qualities in midfield we need a right back.

Hope he's not thinking that as he already advised him he would get a move back to his natural position.  The lad will be out the door in a week .  Wouldn't blame him either, what a horrific waste of a very good midfielder playing full back in League 1.  

2 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Didn't his son sign for the academy just before he left for Coventry?

Ah yes, now you mention it I think he did - Ruben isn’t it? Waghorn clearly still has ties here, and it seems to me like he feels at “home” here. Can certainly see him coming back for sentimental reasons.

4 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

I’m hearing Tyler Walker was the player Rosenior spoke to yesterday with him at the game last night. Also a RB is being loaned in from a ‘top prem club’ 

On 2 August 2019, Walker joined League One side Lincoln City on loan for the 2019–20 season.[42][43] Manager Danny Cowley said that "he's been on our wish list forever."[44] After scoring 16 goals in 34 games for the "Imps", Walker was recalled to parent club Nottingham Forest by manager Sabri Lamouchi on 30 January

On 18 January 2022, Walker joined League One side Portsmouth on loan until the end of the 2021–22 season after being signed by former Lincoln manager Danny Cowley.[54] The loan spell was largely disappointing as he scored just one goal in nine starts and six substitute appearances for "Pompey" and was an unused substitute in the final six matches of the campaign despite being the highest paid player at Fratton Park.[55][56] Jordan Cross of the Portsmouth News wrote that "Walker will go down as one of the worst and most expensive loan mistakes seen at Pompey in recent years"

Will we get Walker version 1 or Version 2.  

maxresdefault.jpg

After a two year absence, I’ve consulted the oracle who is ‘Old Trample’ on this. I had to to buy him 4 cans of K cider and a Babycham but…. he’s adamant it’s Waghorn. Rosenior reckons he’ll bag 15-20 goals in League 1 and is confident Hourihane can create the 30-40 one on ones he’ll need to achieve it.

Trampie also reckons Rosey also asked about Paterson. But that was only for schitz n giggles because Leroy’s on this forum and wanted to wind @bimmermanup ?

1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

After a two year absence, I’ve consulted the oracle who is ‘Old Trample’ on this. I had to to buy him 4 cans of K cider and a Babycham but…. he’s adamant it’s Waghorn. Rosenior reckons he’ll bag 15-20 goals in League 1 and is confident Hourihane can create the 30-40 one on ones he’ll need to achieve it.

Trampie also reckons Rosey also asked about Paterson. But that was only for schitz n giggles because Leroy’s on this forum and wanted to wind @bimmermanup ?

So glad the old fellow survived the pandemic and the rising price of cider. 
I always thought Waghorn was what Wayne was getting during the Vardy trial.

2 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Slightly concerning that Rosenior has said that Knights performances at right back are making him think we don't need to sign one.

Purely for Knight's qualities in midfield we need a right back.

100% agree

Knight needs to be played further forward and we need an experienced right back to come in

6 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I was told he lives Melbourne Way, he fella who sits in front of me delivered his IKEA Sofa.

Could well do now mate, like I say haven’t seen him in a while. May have just been visiting one of the other players who he used to play with, a couple live near me. Then again, I think Rosenior does as well…