New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

7 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Saw him at one of those here and now 80s reunion gigs..Visage were first up..supposed to be a 20 minute set..Steve walked on..clearly off his face on drugs...staggered around a bit mumbled a few words...fell over and was dragged off stage never to return..

Benedict Cumberbatch Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

Stephen Strange, sorcerer supreme, bet he could work some magic for us!!!?

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What have you heard BT……Coldplays comin home…….he’s comin home…….he’s comin home…….he’s comin’ …..

Haha unlikely ?

I just can't think of any other reason why he would be there.

I checked if Todd Kane was playing of not, but he's not in the squad.

Could still be there I suppose...

Tyler Walker, said this several weeks ago and if LR was at the game I'm sure he's someone we are targeting for another forward option.

Check his record at Lincoln and Mansfield. Needs to kick-start his career back down the lower leagues again, really not happening at Coventry and don't think he'd be against a move here despite his Forest connection - lives literally down the road from me, seems a nice fella TBH.

Edited by Papahet

36 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Just seen Barry Barrytheram mention, clearly read your post.

No way Waggy will be back at the club, not a chance.

Don’t think so either was just trying to think of a player that played last night 

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Christ no.

£5.5 million we wasted on him. 30 goals in 123 games ?.

I nearly made the speculative guess of Waghorn last night when people said Rosenior was watching Cov. 
It’s probably not a thing, however I don’t see it as the worst possible option given we could do with another forward and he’s capable of playing across the front line.
Waghorn didn’t set the price we paid for him, he did score some important goals for the club and has scored goals at all levels he’s played at in his career, Waghorn would provide us another experienced forward option to further compliment the squad. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Christ no.

£5.5 million we wasted on him. 30 goals in 123 games ?.

Just saw he scored one goal for Coventry last year in 1,231 minutes of football. That's about 13 and a half full games.

Always put in a shift for us, but doesn't bring goals and isn't what we need. 

Edited by vonwright