New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

27 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Are you saying Knight is most effective at right back then ?

Most fans would probably agree that his best position is midfield. However, given that we have no experienced RB I would say, until that role is filled, he is most effective to the benefit of the team in the RB slot.

On Todd Kane, it’s no surprise that Coventry don’t want him. 

I’m no fan of Cyrus Christie, but all things considered then he’s probably the most sensible option available unless we can do something in the loan market.

No one really stands out, Norton-Cuffy is a good prospect but probably has Championship interest. Not sure if there’s an experienced player available for loan. Ramsey who has just joined Liverpool from Aberdeen too.. again, not sure what they have planned for him but probably not League One football. 

Tough position to recruit for, especially with our restrictions, so we will need to be creative. 

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

On Todd Kane, it’s no surprise that Coventry don’t want him. 

I’m no fan of Cyrus Christie, but all things considered then he’s probably the most sensible option available unless we can do something in the loan market.

No one really stands out, Norton-Cuffy is a good prospect but probably has Championship interest. Not sure if there’s an experienced player available for loan. Ramsey who has just joined Liverpool from Aberdeen too.. again, not sure what they have planned for him but probably not League One football. 

Tough position to recruit for, especially with our restrictions, so we will need to be creative. 

Deffinalty. We are desperate for a right back to free up Knight to play further up. 

56 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Who needs a right back, or even 11 men! Stole this pic from @loweman2shirt collection thread, 86/87 2nd division winning team!

8561929F-67A4-4970-841E-CD9A5A424C4C.jpeg.210cee97c812976211bbb8e3116acb03.jpeg.jpg.167fb14310b35eee35777731d8f378e3.jpg

We only need 10 men!

Isn't that Mel Sage in between Gregory and Steele? I thought the missing players here were Gary Micklewhite and Paul Blades. Lillis was usually the sub. Could be wrong though!

6 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

Isn't that Mel Sage in between Gregory and Steele? I thought the missing players here were Gary Micklewhite and Paul Blades. Lillis was usually the sub. Could be wrong though!

More importantly why is Gregory straddling Sage’s right knee…!

9 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

No, it was Ross MacLaren with Hindmarch wasn't it? Was Blades CD backup?

Did players ever used to get injured? Crazy.

14 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

Thought that was Ross Maclaren.. CH