New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

5 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Webpage deleted, admins caught up in all the excitement and forgot the plan to release alphabetical order  ? ? 

There is a screengrab of the page doing the rounds on Twitter for anyone too impatient to wait for the next 19 alphabet letters/players to be announced

I am! ?

FWref92WQAk9AjX?format=jpg&name=large

14 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Anyone seen any reports of a case of spontaneous human combustion in the Bristol area yet? ?

He's a bit angry like -  full on scanners by 9 pm I should think. I assume the mate up North is some Forest fan on their forum who casually mentioned meeting for a drink if he was ever up this way to talk a load of b******* about us .  He'll regret that a month after he's moved in . 

Some on the Derby forum- DCFC (Dopey Cockeyed Fuckwitted Clowns) Fans complaining about some vitriol on here is rich considering some of the s**** and tirade of abuse at the EFL and a range of others on their site for the last 2.5 years. 

The most cretinous and objectionable fans at this level without a doubt as far as these matters go, for consistent Championship clubs...maybe I'll go to Derby v Wycombe away next season if it doesn't clash, combine it with a trip up North to see Northern mate.

Just now, roboto said:

Please save Davies until midnight after announcing the previous 12 new signings and contracts.

Have the video of him sliding the captains armband over whatever Umbro shirt they can get printed in time.

Oh don’t … that’s too much after the last 24 hours! ?