New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

Does anyone else have the DCFC app? There is a link in the menu which shows the squad page. That page has for some years been horribly, horribly out of date and inaccurate. At points it described Tom Lawrence as a central defender, and embarrassingly included photos of players taken at their previous clubs. Tom Huddlestone was shown in a Hull shirt for a full season.

BUT- in the past couple of weeks it has become scarily up to date. Positions, squad numbers, pictures, all neat and tidy. Even Louie Watson has disappeared today. And amongst the 17 names listed there…is Festy Ebosele.

Are we SURE he’s going to Udinese?? Is a pre contract agreement binding?

Before you ask, I know what you’re thinking. It’s as follows: Byrne, Bielik, Bird, Sibley, Bardell, Buchanan, Stretton, Ebosele, Knight, Borkovic, Cashin, Thomson, Aghatise, Richards, Robinson, Cybulski, Roberts.

27 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Bradley Johnson is enjoying a lot of his free time in Derby atm. Do we think he could be tempted back?  If bielik goes out on loan, Johnson and hourihane with bird and Thompson as the main cms would be very decent at league one level. 

He still lives in the area, Hourihane is more of a CAM than a CDM

16 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Anyone mad enough to pay for Nixon’s patreon? 

Think we’ll have a flurry of good news around the squad over the next few days

No chance. he works for the sun, and i dispise everything that murdoch represents.
I even have the "bye rupert" extension on my browser to block links to that rag.

40 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

He still lives in the area, Hourihane is more of a CAM than a CDM

He sure does - I just meant there hasn’t seemed to many whispering of where he’s going next so thought as he is here maybe he would be tempted back. Bird for CDM, with Johnson and hourihane ahead - even in the champ that wouldn’t be too shabby. 

20 minutes ago, Ramos said:

He sure does - I just meant there hasn’t seemed to many whispering of where he’s going next so thought as he is here maybe he would be tempted back. Bird for CDM, with Johnson and hourihane ahead - even in the champ that wouldn’t be too shabby. 

I heard BJ is signing for some team called CITY ?

Someone feel free to tell me if I’m mixing him up with someone else, but didn’t Wildsmith hold down the No.1 spot for quite a while at Wednesday, keeping Westwood out of the team?

I seem to remember watching him and thinking he looked quite good. Might have been under Monk? Maybe Pulis? Not sure. 

Either way I think that’s a pretty good start to life under Clowes ?

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Someone feel free to tell me if I’m mixing him up with someone else, but didn’t Wildsmith hold down the No.1 spot for quite a while at Wednesday, keeping Westwood out of the team?

I seem to remember watching him and thinking he looked quite good. Might have been under Monk? Maybe Pulis? Not sure. 

Either way I think that’s a pretty good start to life under Clowes ?

26 games in 17/18

19 games in 20/21

These have been his longest stints between the sticks