Krystian Bielik - Joined Birmingham on a 3 year deal

DCFC1388

15 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

What’s he done to upset the Polish fans? Couple demanding an apology for something on his instagram. Even pressing the translate button doesn’t really help. 

According to Google lens this is what the polish text on his IG story says… 

7DC9B4F7-3ED0-4804-B66A-1C28DDA89F53.jpeg

EDIT - with a bit more digging it seems he made an inappropriate comment in response to a fan’s comment on Instagram. The fan said something about Bielik having fun and Bielik responded by saying he’d had fun with the fan’s mother 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

According to Google lens this is what the polish text on his IG story says… 

7DC9B4F7-3ED0-4804-B66A-1C28DDA89F53.jpeg

EDIT - with a bit more digging it seems he made an inappropriate comment in response to a fan’s comment on Instagram. The fan said something about Bielik having fun and Bielik responded by saying he’d had fun with the fan’s mother 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Did my man really just blow his whole international career with a “your mum” joke?

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

What’s he done to upset the Polish fans? Couple demanding an apology for something on his instagram. Even pressing the translate button doesn’t really help. 

He’s been really bad for Poland recently and I know their fans have been at his throat - perhaps he’s snapped back? Not sure, but would make most sense.

5 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Did my man really just blow his whole international career with a “your mum” joke?

Seems so, a combination of poor performances internationally by Bielik and the team in general has the fans wound up and Bielik dropping a “your mum” on a disgruntled fan seems to have fanned the flames 😆 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I have seen somewere that someone put in a bid of 3.5m if this is true I think we should take it.

I think you would be VERY hard pressed to find a single person who didn't agree with that. 

Which suggests it's not true. ..

19 hours ago, ram59 said:

Something we need to remember when slagging off other places and accents, is that Rams fans come from far and wide and can get offended by fellow Rams attacking their home and culture. I am born and bred just outside Brum, like ANY big town or city there are places that are not pleasant, but these are matched by some very nice areas and people. How many Rams fans on here born and bred in Nottingham, cringe at the repeated comments about their folk being inbred and having 6 fingers and the level of crime in their area?

I've been fortunate enough to go to Vancouver and Melbourne (Australia), 2 places frequently in the best places to live in the world. But I happened across areas in both, just off the tourist route, which were as bad as anything in Brum.

Let's think twice before slagging off other places and/or people, please.

I mean, I'm a Derby fan from Derby that absolutely hates the city of Derby. Do you reckon I've got the right to slag it off? 😆