Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

News of Leeds' potential action against Forest has got Mr Ploppy all a lather : 

PloppyvForest.thumb.png.09a290dc71dc469873652a2b28dd5980.png

Dawnie and co should be all in favour of this though - they were very supportive of Boro and Wycombe doing similar to us, so i'm sure they wouldn't be so hypocritical as to get huffy about it. They gave Ploppy  a big welcome on their forum too, the ungrateful so and so.

My mum and granny both worked as cooks at the British Midland Hotel, where the team were ensconced under a strict night-time curfew in the days leading up to the final.

Reg Harrison and Jackie Stamps were friends of the family, so naturally the ladies showed them the way out of the kitchens in order for serious 'team building' to take place (probably in the Brunny).

7 hours ago, sage said:

Missed it by 23 years you cheeky twit. 

My mate's Dad was in the Navy in the war and was heading back from India. The ship had boiler issues and he missed the final by 2 days.

Bless him he went for another 55 years.

If Carlsberg did a "How late was you, and why" survey...! 🍻

#recordbreaker
#hero

I reckon even @B4ev6is would have "let him off" with that one!

🍻🐏 

37 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Despite taking a 2-1 lead forest dug deep to find a way to lose. Outstanding work by the gary baldys of rushcliffe borough.

They never led were behind 3 times, I feel Luton missed a great opportunity today. I think it’s between luton and the red dogs for the last relegation place , I reckon Everton have enough to stay up. Of course hopefully they’ll be a points deduction for Everton and forest and they both go down 🤣