Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, David said:

Just seen that. How many letters is that now they’ve sent?

IMG_1374.jpeg

I've done some research, and to be fair mate, it's not as many as you might think.
It's actually few enough for them to count on the one hand... six, to be precise!

👀

15 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

The guy moved the ball about 3 inches .. cos that never happens 

Think u guys call it shithousery… u know like when samba was 10 ft off his line for the peno saves in the play offs 

big boy pants time 

I’m embarrassed we’ve even complained. If this was a Forest player winning the game with some schenanigans, we’d all be applauding. The blame is on the wall and the fact nobody spotted him moving the ball. 

Like you said, Samba.. s*** housery.. we all loved it

10 hours ago, The_Sheriff said:

Their left back is trending due to a video trending of him French kissing with his dog.

Genuinely

TBH, from what I've seen of some friends who are dog owners, that's perfectly "normal".

12 hours ago, The_Sheriff said:

Their left back is trending due to a video trending of him French kissing with his dog.

Genuinely

It's ok...

Turns out this is an old video from 2021, shot shortly before Arsenal signed Tavares from Benfica.

... They have since married, and have two beautiful puppies... one of each.

*Some of the above is unsubstantiated internet hearsay.  The rest, I made up for japes... but I'm not saying which is which, so I'll see you all in court, I guess!  🤓 

#heavenmustbemissinganangel
#don'ttakeawaythemusic
#etc

For saying we’re two divisions below them and would dearly love to be in their position with the roles reversed, Forest are actually giving me quite a lot of entertainment this season.

The constant whinging about officials, about MOTD coverage overlooking  them, and the FFP conspiracy against them.

A fan base believing their club should lauded as one of the best in the land, amongst the elite because of the 2 stars on their shirt from when god was a lad. They actually think they’re relevant, and they’re desperate to be relevant and that makes for great comedy value as they keep fighting to stay out of those relegation places.

They will always be disappointed because they think they are entitled to more (at least a proportion of them, there are some red dogs that know what’s what and where they are in the pyramid). They should be a top 25 club (as should we), a worthy addition to the premier league but no more. They punched above their weight under Clough for a period and that success will never happen again, they should be proud of that but consign it to history and hope they can establish themselves as a mid table/bottom half club for a few seasons. Seen them compare themselves to the likes of Villa and Everton - they are not even close to the size of those clubs.

Their chairman is a lunatic and while he should be applauded for backing them his scattergun approach and his believing they should be better than they actually are will be their undoing. 

As for the Toney complaint to the PGMOL, anyone else notice the red dog wall stood over the line and not 10 yards?! Gamesmanship on both sides, they should pipe down. But they won’t. 

And who the f*** self proclaims their ground as World Famous?! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by BramcoteRam84