Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Can someone help me out with this please, was taken from the BBC Sports website a few minutes ago as part of the Florist fans reaction to Cooper's sacking:-

And appoint a guy in Nuno Espirito Santo who's totally failed in his past two jobs and managed your rivals? Madness.

Are Valencia their rivals?

No surprise. Flirted with relegation last season, sinking like a stone at the moment. Negative and defensive style of play. Players not looking that bothered. Lots of money spent but not very wisely (not all Cooper's fault I assume).

Premier League is all about staying in the Premier League, nothing else. He didn't look capable of keeping them there. 

I remember feeling gutted when Nigel Clough was sacked as I thought he'd done a great job under difficult circumstances. Then Steve Mac came along and looked what happened. Nuno comes in and wins a couple of games no-one will be bothered about Cooper. That's football. 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Feel like pure shyte just want Cooper back

Seems like a bit of odd one to me. It's not like he's got some marquee manager signing lined up - it's a bit 'meh'. Who knows, might work. It's amazing how players suddenly, mysteriously become competent when there's a new boss in place.

As I said, your current form is very poor but surely you have enough to see off the bottom 3 and Palace look to be in trouble and others like Wolves and Brentford could be in the mix. Everton always looked likely to pull away.

Makes you wonder what the greek fellas plans are in Jan. Chuck a load of money around or does he just believe that someone (anyone) will do a better job than Cooper with what he's got ?

Pleased they're miserable, of course and I hope their next appointment fails abysmally.

I have to question the Cooper love-in though. Absolutely fluked promotion with some awful officiating, and a lot of luck against a poor set of play off opponents.

44 signings, hundreds of millions spent, to finish 16th ahead of some basket case clubs and even more of the same this time.

For as much as I dislike them mother feckers down the road this is one hell of a sideways move, Cooper is a manager I like, I don't think all those useless turds that signed were his by choice.

The firestarter will have burnt a few bridges with this decision, My one and only wish for Xmas is this great run they are on continues.

2033839283cute-santa-waving-gif-ho-ho-ho