Quantuma - gov.uk official complaint option

YoxallRam

Mel chose this bunch of Administrators and he's been pulling the strings. It's been obvious that he did'nt want Mike Ashley and now it's all balls up. The transfer window is now open, rumours are the current contracted players have'nt been paid for June. Agents for the ones out of contract will be seeking other clubs for them. Other rumour I've heard that so far these clowns have taken £8m in wages from the Rams, no wonder why they were pushing sales through on players to line their pockets. They won't get another job with any other stricken club after their balls up at Derby.

1 minute ago, plymouthram said:

Mel chose this bunch of Administrators and he's been pulling the strings. It's been obvious that he did'nt want Mike Ashley and now it's all balls up. The transfer window is now open, rumours are the current contracted players have'nt been paid for June. Agents for the ones out of contract will be seeking other clubs for them. Other rumour I've heard that so far these clowns have taken £8m in wages from the Rams, no wonder why they were pushing sales through on players to line their pockets. They won't get another job with any other stricken club after their balls up at Derby.

Well that's no surprise is it.

9 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

rumours are the current contracted players have'nt been paid for June.

10 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Mel chose this bunch of Administrators and he's been pulling the strings. It's been obvious that he did'nt want Mike Ashley

rumours are the current contracted players have'nt been paid for June.

Other rumour I've heard that so far these clowns have taken £8m in wages from the Rams.

download.jpeg

10 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

They published estimated figures of £2.1M to end of May, assuming the exit of administration.  That was around late April.

3 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

And like the previous one, being on the change.org platform means absolutely nothing.

It's a profit making private website that has nothing to do with the government. You need the actual government website for petitions to force any action. https://petition.parliament.uk/

This change.org means bugger all ultimately, other than them as a private company making profits from unsuspecting generous Derby supporters. 

Does anyone know how many staff Q has working on the club and how many hours they have worked? 
From what I can workout it seems they only have 3 administrators working on the club, which would mean they are earning over £1,000 an hour each and that is if they are doing a 40 hour week, I suspect they do nowhere near 40 hours a week. 

2 hours ago, Raminphilippines said:

Does anyone know how many staff Q has working on the club and how many hours they have worked? 
From what I can workout it seems they only have 3 administrators working on the club, which would mean they are earning over £1,000 an hour each and that is if they are doing a 40 hour week, I suspect they do nowhere near 40 hours a week. 

There's no way to 'argue' their bill is there? If the buyer won't pay it then they won't sell to them and if they liquidate us they're a preferred creditor. Good game to be in!

2 hours ago, Raminphilippines said:

Their costs were itemised on their latest update to Companies House.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00049139/filing-history

Something does not sit right with me about this whole situation.

using £300,000 of DCFC’s money for an appeal they retracted 

£5m non refundable deposits - Kirchner , Appleby and Ashley all agreed to buy the club then 2/3 Quantuma pulled out of these deals and one was made preferred bidder based on  the admin team getting more money not what’s best as a whole!

is there anyway the EFL could appoint an independent administrator and remove Quantuma and get individuals to do say sealed bids or for fans to come together with supporters groups and sue the admin team 

1 minute ago, simmoram1995 said:

Something does not sit right with me about this whole situation.

using £300,000 of DCFC’s money for an appeal they retracted 

£5m non refundable deposits - Kirchner , Appleby and Ashley all agreed to buy the club then 2/3 Quantuma pulled out of these deals and one was made preferred bidder based on  the admin team getting more money not what’s best as a whole!

is there anyway the EFL could appoint an independent administrator and remove Quantuma and get individuals to do say sealed bids or for fans to come together with supporters groups and sue the admin team 

A lot of what you say isn’t true. But quantuma are not doing a good job , that is true.

They have instructed their lawyers to trawl social media for people proclaiming untruths about them. Personally I think they are the best insolvency practitioners I have ever come across. Their communication skills are first rate and would recommend them to any other professional football club entering administration. Their fees are reasonable, perhaps below the industry average and they always consider the fan base in providing regular updates.

20883646-0A19-4965-92C7-D4D3E733689A.gif