Quantuma - gov.uk official complaint option

YoxallRam

54 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Deposits would be refunded if their bids did not progress.

CK made no deposit as funding was in place until the end of the season as I remember it, could be wrong.

Now, if I didn’t want to pay a deposit I may have waited until the funding was in place before playing my cards too.  But I doubt the process CK has been through up to now won’t have cost a lot of money. Id assume he’s looking at a big bill wether or not he does get the club. 

On 10/06/2022 at 20:48, plymouthram said:

Mel chose this bunch of Administrators and he's been pulling the strings. It's been obvious that he did'nt want Mike Ashley and now it's all balls up. The transfer window is now open, rumours are the current contracted players have'nt been paid for June. Agents for the ones out of contract will be seeking other clubs for them. Other rumour I've heard that so far these clowns have taken £8m in wages from the Rams, no wonder why they were pushing sales through on players to line their pockets. They won't get another job with any other stricken club after their balls up at Derby.

Instead of repeating silly rumours why do you not actually try and do a bit of fact finding yourself?

The administrators released an update at the end of May which clearly detailed their fees to date and they were nowhere near £8m.

Not sure how you can expect the rest of your post to be taken seriously when you post nonsense like that.

30 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Instead of repeating silly rumours why do you not actually try and do a bit of fact finding yourself?

The administrators released an update at the end of May which clearly detailed their fees to date and they were nowhere near £8m.

Not sure how you can expect the rest of your post to be taken seriously when you post nonsense like that.

Stopped reading at players haven’t been payed for June?

15 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

That is all well and good posting about how to complain about insolvency practitioners the fact is only creditors can make an official complaint not Third parties who have concerns.

And what exactly is the complaint going to be?

'You didn't sell our club as quickly as we wanted'?

Cant say I am impressed with Quantuma in the slightest, but I don't have an iota of evidence that they have actually done anything wrong.

And I wouldn't waste anyone's time by raising an official complaint that their communication was not as good as I wanted it to be.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Cant say I am impressed with Quantuma in the slightest, but I don't have an iota of evidence that they have actually done anything wrong.

And I wouldn't waste anyone's time by raising an official complaint that their communication was not as good as I wanted it to be.

Exactly, i can't see what the complaint would be based on.

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

in a rare fit of agreeing with you - this is spot on

I've seen this complaint form posted multiple times across social media, but has anyone actually looked at it? The form is only really intended for creditors and people close to the insolvency process. You have to provide actual details of where you believe there to be malpractice and crucially - provide the evidence

God help any Derby fan who has attempted fill this in with nothing more than emotive anger/frustration on their side. "Deaf Ken in the pub says" is not evidence of wrongdoing

You will be pleasantly surprised at the speed with which these spurious complaints will hit the recycling bin

27 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

I've seen this complaint form posted multiple times across social media, but has anyone actually looked at it? The form is only really intended for creditors and people close to the insolvency process. You have to provide actual details of where you believe there to be malpractice and crucially - provide the evidence

God help any Derby fan who has attempted fill this in with nothing more than emotive anger/frustration on their side. "Deaf Ken in the pub says" is not evidence of wrongdoing

You will be pleasantly surprised at the speed with which these spurious complaints will hit the recycling bin

Knew you'd come round to my way of thinking eventually, now about b r e x i t ?

Not sure what we'd complaining about - we didn't have anyone interested in buying the shed load of debt which Morris saddled the club with before buggering off, then when someone was daft enough to offer a semi reasonable price they couldn't manage to transfer the funds from their own personal bank account. 

Why is that Quantuma's failing.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not sure what we'd complaining about - we didn't have anyone interested in buying the shed load of debt which Morris saddled the club with before buggering off, then when someone was daft enough to offer a semi reasonable price they couldn't manage to transfer the funds from their own personal bank account. 

Why is that Quantuma's failing.

I think the latter is Q's responsibility as they chose CK as PB. Most of the bad stuff being written about Q is rubbish though I agree.  

40 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

13 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Knew you'd come round to my way of thinking eventually, now about b r e x i t ?

Ah crap, we're in a worse position than I thought,  I've now seen everything on the forums.

End-times indeed.

#prayforderby

Edited by maxjam
signature typo

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think the latter is Q's responsibility as they chose CK as PB. Most of the bad stuff being written about Q is rubbish though I agree.  

The "choice" wasn't a choice though, assuming IF Kircheners bid was the highest then Quantuma as administrators have a legal duty to source the most beneficial bid for the creditors, simple as, which they did.

It's not their fault that Kirchener was the highest bidder neither is it their fault that Kirchener seems unable for whatever reason to transfer money from one bank account to another. 

59 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

The "choice" wasn't a choice though, assuming IF Kircheners bid was the highest then Quantuma as administrators have a legal duty to source the most beneficial bid for the creditors, simple as, which they did.

It's not their fault that Kirchener was the highest bidder neither is it their fault that Kirchener seems unable for whatever reason to transfer money from one bank account to another. 

Possibly not ,  but it seems the EFL do not agree, they seem to have lost all confidence in Quantuma. .

Just now, PistoldPete said:

Possibly not ,  but it seems the EFL do not agree, they seem to have lost all confidence in Quantuma. .

The EFL are just progressing their own self serving interest, it has nothing to do with Quantuma's professionalism.

They're just getting anxious that they might have to write out two fixture lists for next season and incur a bit extra work likewise. 

19 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

The EFL are just progressing their own self serving interest, it has nothing to do with Quantuma's professionalism.

They're just getting anxious that they might have to write out two fixture lists for next season and incur a bit extra work likewise. 

They seemed to be very happy to have an alternative fixture list last year. 

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Devils advocate, I am bidding more than CK to buy DCFC then. If its a simple as you've just saud then they have got to accept my bid.

55 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Devils advocate, I am bidding more than CK to buy DCFC then. If its a simple as you've just saud then they have got to accept my bid.

That's what yesterdays Q statement said didn't it? Now 1st past the post with the money?

10 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Back in November the Administrators released estimated figures of a fee of £1.5m, expenses of £1.4m and legal costs of £1.24m and that was based on closing out in January with them being confident of having a buyer (at the time they stated they had interested buyers that were close to doing the deal by early January). Five months later, do you think their costs have not got up from what they estimated. They took over the club in September looking to be gone in the January, thats 4 months work. (my maths tell me had they gone in January they would have taken £4.14m). Now we can add on another 5 months of costs.

The June pay is not due until the last working day of this month, but with no income coming in and no owner, who's paying the wages.

P.S. The estimated figures were released to Derby live on the 25th November last year.