New Kits 22-23 Season

SparxTheRam

I quite like the fact that our shirts will be late.

Firstly,  something sensible the administrators did (rare in itself); secondly, it proves we are starting from scratch, despite the wild accusations of some small element of other clubs' fans. 

Thirdly, these unique "kits" are going to do a bit of good, raising some money for DCCT.

And we still all get a chance to enter the draw. That in itself is an improvement. 

Disappointing the kits won’t be on sale for a few months, but it is what it is. Can wear my shirt from last season for now. Not quite sure why the administrators couldn’t order in a small batch in time for pre season for the players to wear though (then again, it is Quantuma we’re talking about…) - a temporary kit is a bit naff. But fair play to the club for Making the best of it and selling the shirts on for charity though, great initiative. And I’m glad the club itself is no longer needing charity!

Would really like to see the club do something good and run the new kits for two seasons. Can't recall who but a team in the league has done this recently? I know it's less revenue but I'd see this as a positive move. 

15 hours ago, JMC said:

Would really like to see the club do something good and run the new kits for two seasons. Can't recall who but a team in the league has done this recently? I know it's less revenue but I'd see this as a positive move. 

I think Brentford has kept the same kit as last season. 

10 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Get a sponsor agreed (not a betting co) and I’d happily have that as the home shirt, simple and classic 

Agreed. Fresh start, simple clean shirt, and looks a bit like the 1970s shirt. Winner. 

Edited by EranioIsGod

Could use a modified, smaller version of that Council House / Silk Mill (?) / Cathedral / PPS design going forward. I like it as an idea.

As to a non-designed £2 plain white shirt with black collar and cuffs properly being 'the new kit' and being sold to supporters for £50 a pop though? Um no, f*** off. May as well knock one up yourself at home.

Edited by Coconut's Beard