Get the .... in! What's first priority!!

Chester40

Absolutely first priority after the deal is signed and sealed is getting Wayne to sign a new contract, everything else falls into place after.

Wayne signing a new deal is the first domino, then players start signing up for another season or 2 and then fans buy season tickets in the thousands.

2 hours ago, derby8 said:

The space available to get to 40,000 or so in due course if required is a good plus point for Pride Park.

Agreed.

Technically, it's not the space as such, as any extension will go more upwards, rather than outwards (There will be a little of the latter, of course).

The original build was future proofed, so the foundations and steelwork for the horseshoe (North, East & South) is already strong enough, and the connection requirements already in place. 
A relative simple matter of remove the existing roof cladding and secondary steelwork, bolt on the extension steelwork, add new roof cladding.  Job done!
Well, structurally speaking that is... I know nothing about namby-pamby concourses, toilets, and fire exits etc!    ??

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Players signed up
Backroom staff signed up
Season tickets on sale
Deals agreed with local breweries to sell drinks in the concourses
Get a deal with Amazon to film us over the season
Get some good merchandise in the club shop
Win L1 and the FA Cup
Win the Championship and Europa League
Win the PL and Champions League

You forgot Wayne’s knighthood.?

3 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Your point on sponsorship was interesting... wonder if 32Red have carried over for a year

WR’s new contract might seal an extension on decent terms ? 

I wonder whether slync.io might become a sponsor. (Rather doubt that because it’s not wholly-owned by CK )

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

It’s not too bad considering it’s in plastic glasses, probably served a bit too cold for purists. 

I don’t necessarily mind it a little cooler, but apart from the early dats of “the tent” when there were actual barrels of ale, it us never tasted good.

Suffice to say that it is a safer bet to have a lager. At least you know what that will taste like.

Clearly stadium but I’m sure that’s well underway and will be sorted as part of completing the transaction. 

Organisational Structure all aspects of club, especially recruitment department.

Season tickets and sponsorship- in parallel to the below:

Tying down Rooney to a long term deal, also restructuring wages to make sure we are within business plan, if he gets paid less then he has more wriggle room to bring players in, assuming he’s not taken substantial cuts already.

Getting as many of the players out of contract signed up as possible. Allsop, Davies, Byrne, Cashin, Stearman, Buchanan, Ebiowei, Thompson. Making decisions on players in contract, do we offer Knight Bird and Bielik and Sibley longer deals and if they don’t sign look to move on, or maybe agree non-promotion release clauses. I anticipate Bielik will go, possibly Knight, hope Bird stays, Sibbo we should tie down.

Identify gaps in first team squad and go out to get players, know what types of players/talents we want for younger age groups and go out and recruit those.

With Rooney and most of this current squad remaining - with the right additions, we could be really bloody competitive next season.

See How High we can go.

and to celebrate by going to see The Charlatans in Aberdeen tonight.

and pray to God that we haven't been takenover by The Charlatans.

Hey Country Boy.......what are you sad about.......

And when I get home from the gig I hope to find out that this years Play Off Championship Final is an all Yorkshire tie!

6 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Change the kit to white and navy shorts with red numbers.

Success will be guaranteed. I guarantee it.

On kit manufacturers, a supporter asked: "No Umbro or 32red next season? Is that right?" They were told: "Both still here… kits had to be ordered a while ago. We have no impact on next season. Not in our control."

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-chris-kirchner-takeover-7094414

Damn.