Biggest disappointment

dog

1 minute ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

The Leicester play off final. 

Watched highlights back last year.. We missed some great chances and let in a ridiculous soft goal and was cheated out of another..

Worse on balance than the QPR defeat.

My first visit to Wembley, what a crap drive home that was. ? 

Jozwiak for me, remember watching him in the Forest game (when Waghorn jumped in front of his shot) and thinking he looked quality. Specifically remember one instance where a used three Forest players as training cones near the by-line. No idea what happened after that!

3 hours ago, dog said:

In your time which player has been (for whatever reason) the biggest disappointment? My obvious answer is Derek Hales, but Lee Morris too due to his injuries

Ditto Derek Hales, first poster on a wall my Dad put up in bedroom; still have nightmares.

Ravanelli was close though.

Go to be a toss up between Robert Earnshaw and Robbie Savage. We managed to turn a goal every other game international striker into a player that could hardly make the first team and with Savage we managed to buy him at the start of the immediate decline of his playing career....

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Go to be a toss up between Robert Earnshaw and Robbie Savage. We managed to turn a goal every other game international striker into a player that could hardly make the first team and with Savage we managed to buy him at the start of the immediate decline of his playing career....

You Welshist you (says me who picked Leighton James). Didn't we also sign a Welsh keeper in 2007/08 that  and  he was crap too.

Edited by PistoldPete

Commons and Bueno.  Commons looked like a world beater for 3 months and actually looked fit till he got his move.  Bueno looked fantastic till we played Burnley in December and they kicked the crap out of him.  By January neither looked arsed.

Darren Bent.  Should have got 30 goals in this league but was barely fit enough to move more than 5 yards.

The much vaunted Bragstaad we fought of 3 top clubs to sign  -why.

Lee Morris.  Huge ability apparently.  Arrived with a broken foot.  Left with a 6 month back problem after twisting funny lifting his wallet !!. Then Sheff Utd sued as we still owed them 500k.  Redemption came when he tore Forest a new one for the mighty Yeovil I suppose.

Martin Kuhl.  Midfielder commander to pull the young 92 side into a promotion force.  Total dog**** and quickly replaced by a 100 year old Cowans within a year.

Anya

Lee Croft -thought he'd be a great free transfer.

Nathan Tyson great goal on debut.  Then a 12 month trip to the treatment table.

There's bloody hundreds