LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

6 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Free transfer? He might well end up back here

I don't think there's any reliable evidence for that assertion yet. If he signed a 2.5 Yr contract, they're unlikely to be releasing him foc I think. 

17 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I saw he been released but even if we offer 100k for him back.

With the business sense of resigning a former player who we let go for 30k, now potentially available for free, for 100k I'm positive administration will be but a distant memory.

7 hours ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

not for me mate. rather plant a sunflower and watch it grow. probably score and stand up for longer

Just came off scoring 3 in 23 for a team based in Iran in the Gulf Pro League. And from what iv read that team is one of the best in the league and won the title last season so I think you might be right about the sunflower ?

On 03/06/2022 at 17:34, Papahet said:

Random one, but wouldn't be surprised to see us get Charlie Savage for the season.

With us being under restrictions (EFL business plan etc),  that's the sort of imaginative thinking we need. A former Man United legend helping to guide the son of a former Derby player. One of the few bright spots to emerge from the last two seasons is that young players may get thrown in the deep end, but they also get  plenty of support from the manager/coaching staff.